296 members have voted

1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

Almost as bad as 70

Lol! I don't hate her either, don't get me wrong. Chimchain just finds it funny and asked me that several days ago xD And it's not a bad thing to hate a character, it just means Chim portrayed her really well for us to invoke these feelings out of us. Or, like Turbo said, we just don't like her the way we don't like antagonists.

Almost as bad as 70 in two ways

Exactly. We hate antagonists BECAUSE their antagonists. If we didn't hate them for being antagonists, then we'd hate them for being bland characters.

Obvious Example: Fern(the in-game character, to avoid any problems) He's a dick, and we hate him. But at the same, we love to hate him, and people love to see how much of a prick he is.

Kristen and warm cannot go in the same sentence as of right now xD

I mean, even when she has Jacob, she still hates Dani's guts for whatever reason. lol!

And I have decided to stick with Silver's theme. Mostly because Iris' is too peppy and doesn't seem to go down the serious path that Dani sometimes does. Silver's theme remix, however, is pretty light hearted in the beginning but goes to the stronger path towards the middle and end. And since most people seem to be choosing champion's theme songs, I figured I would stay away from that.

I did say MIGHT, but ah well.

Now, while I do like 'Pokemon Conquest: Electric Battle', I want to see if I can find something more fitting of Robert. I'll be back, either with a theme, or settling.

Edited by TurboAura