Rules and stuff  

296 members have voted

1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

@Azery: Hmm, of all people, I wouldn't have seen N as the murderous type. Maybe Ghetsis though.(lol)

But to be serious, I know that means "Never give up," which I'll happily follow. Either way, the mere fact that I'm not doing this alone will be a great moral booster!

Anyways, before I'm able to plan up things like maps, towns and NPC's... I kinda need a general plot and setting. Sure, it doesn't have to go far at this point, but a general idea keeps the thought-processes on track. And as far as I do with plots... Don't have much of my own that would normally stand out yet.

Edited by TurboAura

• Veterans

Hmm,well what do you wanna start with:Dark or Light.I mean have a lighter setting where you start of your adventure as an everyday trainer or a Darker adventure where the player is imprisoned etc/

Oh I could EASILY do lighter, but I feel I need a plot that can carry challenge. Heck, my ideas could easily be made with light:

-Region based off Italy, having some 'beauty' inspiration from X and Y, with idea of Legendaries based off of Scylla and Charybdis

-Region based off of Egypt, possibly taking some inspiration from history.

-Even an idea in my head about an evil team that creates "Cyber-type" pokemon.

But I can't come up with good plots that can fit the kind of challenge I hope to create.

Edit: Well, the last two could be made dark with some outside-influence, but not on my own.

@Dark: Aye aye, Flying Type it is.

Edited by TurboAura

almost as bad as 70

@Dark

Congratz on being a host of an RP, I give you 2 thumbs up!

@Turbo

What if the organization already completed their plan and you had to go back in time to prevent that from happening. o:

Edited by EXLink32

(Almost as bad as 70(and I hope the next poster recognizes the number))

Edit: Well atleast someone recognized it.

@ExLink: While that is a valid plot, I'd say that if it's going to be a 'evil already succeeded' thing, it should probably be meant as more of a 'you try to make it right and fix things, while slowly learning more and more how the evil has spread it's horrific force already' kind of thing.

Then again, nothing's out of question yet.

Edited by TurboAura

Team Crypt... sounds great! Trying to harness the power that was hidden away thousands of years ago.

Of course, until we're sure that we want to Egypt, it will be an option to choose from.

Edited by TurboAura

@Azery: Sorry, sorry, just working with what we've said so far. That's why I want to leave out choices open, incase we can't find something 'new' with that route.

Heck, we don't even have to do a real-life analogy if we can create a good enough setting.

Edited by TurboAura