1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

• Veterans

The pokemon i referenced in that last post is Solaris btw :P

So for fun i used a Stat Calculator and it Shows that about 2 Dragon Rages will knock out Porygon 2 :I,now to find a way to make it fair because Java will be pissed if hets beaten by a Dragon Rage again

Edited by Scub

• Veterans

Lol,I'm tempted to just have Solaris and Iblis out at the same time some time....

But the question is,does day 1 of the tournament include the entire block or just the first battle?

Because if it includes only the first battle there might be a perfect moment ^_^

• Veterans

Welp,Since Java just evolved ama have James lose to Mareek/Lana.He just doesnt have the fire power to deal with a Scyther/Porygon-2/Cubone with Thick Club(Which is what Nemo essentially is)

Almost as bad as 70

@Link: I'm not sure. Chim only mentioned Jacob and me, but Claude and Ryan decided to join us. Since Tyron is leading the other side, it could be possible that you're over there.

@Azery: gg indeed. Having a bulky Porygon2 is a pain for those using non-evolved or first-stage pokes. I'm actually glad Chim banned items now or else it would be worse.

• Veterans

The only Possible way James could win is if A:He doesnt Send Java in or B:He can take out Nemo fast enough so that the electric attacks such as thunder wave will no longer be negated and he can spam Dragon Wave.Java was already bad enough as a Porygon....

Turns out 2 Dragon rages can knock a Porygon 2 out :I...

Edited by Scub

@ExLink: Remember, Sissy left the Dusk Stone in Robert's possession until she's sure she wants to evolve Misdreavus. Trust me, that scene is ingrained into his brain for multiple reasons.

As for your opponent... dunno. Any ideas for mine?

Edited by TurboAura