296 members have voted

1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

1400!

@ExLink: Ah, Evil Ham. Know the reference, but maybe Eggman should apologize to Ganon. lol

@Azery: Heh, personally I'm fine with the leveling I have now... And what I have coming.

Speaking of 'have coming,' I think that 'open spot' may be filled with a Meowstic, which will go from the 'expected emotional range' of a Espurr to a going bit by bit to 'level headed, soft spoken' Female Meowstic. Thoughts?

Edited by TurboAura

Having Pokemon that do not evolve that early is challenging, but fun if you use their size to their advantage. ;)

Danielle seems to fit Cresselia since defensive team. Personally, I'm hoping for Articuno since it's my favorite legendary, but it doesn't seem to fit her.

@Turbo: Makes sense, since Espurrs are cats lol! A kitten is usually hyperactive but then as a cat, she grows more distant and calm.

@Link: Because girls rule the world, that's why

@ExLink: While I do plan on having Meowstic have Heal Bell, I do prefer the more 'offensive' potential of the Female Meowstic.

Plus, feel like making Robert's team not TOO gender-heavy on one side, and a Female Meowstic helps with that.

Edit: @Dark: Energetic? We both have the same meaning of 'Espurr' in mind, right? Moreso mean the bit of creepyness that Espurr naturally has, while making it's intentions sweet. Starts distant and more 'neutral', and becomes more 'calm' and show more emotions.

Edited by TurboAura

Okay, I guess that makes sense... creepy or not, her Espurr form would still sport that neutral expression, just smirking when happy.

Y'know what, I might just keep Croagunk/Toxicroak until Year 2 and give Espurr the 5/6 Spot.

Edited by TurboAura