296 members have voted

1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

(Almost as bad as 70)

@ExLink: One of TX-10_'s sound nice, but not for now. Just got Wifi back, and busy for a bit.

Also, how well does this fit Robert?

(Moreso as a battle theme, unless it works as an actual theme somehow)

Edited by TurboAura

When I first started doing it, I was thinking "oh theres probably going to be just 10 more extra battles to do", then I got past 30 and I'm like "ok, looking this up". I was just done when I found out there were 50. Then when I came back to it....I got defeated so badly....stupid chandelure with flash fire had to be the last pokemon while my last mon was typhlosion which had flamethrower, eruption, swift, and focus blast. ;_;

Edited by IronWraith

Almost as bad as 70

I don't know if it's just coincidence or not but what I found in my past experiences with these Battle Frontier type of battles is that if I do not show off all of my Pokemon (and their moves) until it's necessary, then the chances of the AI pulling out a Pokemon to stop you is less than what it would have been if I did use all of my Pokemon already. Also, most of my Pokemon that have a diverse movepool works wonders on the AI xD

I kinda feel like thats not a coincidence. On my second attempt at super singles, I tried to go with a more defensive style (two defensive pokemon while having one sweeper), and then as the battles went on, the AI started responding with the same tactic when I had to switch over to my defensive pokemon, so you could imagine how long some battles can be when both sides are using toxic, protect/detect, leech seed, and some other status inducing moves. My spree of defensive play ended around the 20s, I just couldn't take it anymore.....then the AI defeats me again after I switched up to a more offensive team.

@Azery: that chandelure was scary ;_;

Edited by IronWraith