Rules and stuff  

296 members have voted

1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

*Uses ESpeed to zoom past Exlink, and he hears a doppler'd version of what I say next due to the fact that I'm travelling much faster than him, and backwards at that. I'm only visible to him for a second before I'm beyond his horizon*

"U mad, bro?!"

Edited by K_H

*the Master Emerald appears ahead of me, I grab it and then go Super-mode, speeding past exlink and beyond his horizon again in half a second. I am also holding the other six Chaos Emeralds when I do so.*

"U jelly, m8?"

Edited by K_H

*unaware ef K_H dem emradz he haz r fek and were med bi talz de fex. turns chaos emerad into supha emrad as well was getting six otha emrads and goes hyper. but weit dares moar, also haz supha sole emrads az wel az de world ringz and da for sacred swords, evn being coming derk sanic to turn him into, Supha Ultrr Mege Dark Sanic with a sword and some shiny armr*

-speds wey wey wey ahead of K_H and goes so fest that he mek da erf spin sanic sped end daiz r only 5 seconds long-

Here's the Kicker: I haven't even unleashed my Final Form yet!

*Uses the Time Emeralds to go Hyper-mode, maximizes Speed Stat with Agility, then reverses course*

"GET REKT, FOOL!"

*uses Hyperspeed to collide into Exlink with so much force that he goes splodey, making the Earth spin so fast that one thousand days pass in just one second as he does so*