Rules and stuff  

295 members have voted

1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

It does have the ad revenue, but it's hard to discern whether this is just greed or youtube is actually struggling financially at the moment... which considering its popularity I doubt that :/

Edited by Guest

Wait, isn't paid subscription just an option for ad-free? I mean seriously, it's like the difference between following and subscribing on Twitch, you still get the info about videos/streams, you just have the option to pay for ad free.

Well... this is what it says under the monetisation terms

1. Monetization Revenues. YouTube will pay you as follows:

1. Advertising Revenues. YouTube will pay you 55% of net revenues recognized by YouTube from ads displayed or streamed by YouTube or an authorized third party on your Content watch pages or in or on the YouTube video player in conjunction with the streaming of your Content. YouTube is not obligated to display any advertisements alongside your videos and may determine the type and format of ads available on the YouTube Service. For clarity, YouTube reserves the right to retain all other revenues derived from the YouTube service, including any revenues relating to ads on search result pages.

2. Subscription Revenues. YouTube will pay you 55% of the total net revenues recognized by YouTube from subscription fees that are attributable to the monthly views or watchtime of your Content as a percentage of the monthly views or watchtime of all or a subset of participating content in the relevant subscription offering (as determined by YouTube). If your Content is included in and viewed by a user in multiple subscription offerings, YouTube will pay you based on the subscription offering with the highest amount of net revenues recognized by YouTube, as calculated by YouTube.

Both ad revenue and subscription revenue are listed in the monetisation terms in the partner program so I thought they'd both be a consistent part of the terms... but yeah you're right that should be referring to revenue from subscribers and from ads for non-subscribers then

Edited by Guest

Well... this is what it says under the monetisation terms

• Monetization Revenues. YouTube will pay you as follows:

• Advertising Revenues. YouTube will pay you 55% of net revenues recognized by YouTube from ads displayed or streamed by YouTube or an authorized third party on your Content watch pages or in or on the YouTube video player in conjunction with the streaming of your Content. YouTube is not obligated to display any advertisements alongside your videos and may determine the type and format of ads available on the YouTube Service. For clarity, YouTube reserves the right to retain all other revenues derived from the YouTube service, including any revenues relating to ads on search result pages.

• Subscription Revenues. YouTube will pay you 55% of the total net revenues recognized by YouTube from subscription fees that are attributable to the monthly views or watchtime of your Content as a percentage of the monthly views or watchtime of all or a subset of participating content in the relevant subscription offering (as determined by YouTube). If your Content is included in and viewed by a user in multiple subscription offerings, YouTube will pay you based on the subscription offering with the highest amount of net revenues recognized by YouTube, as calculated by YouTube.

Both ad revenue and subscription revenue are listed in the monetisation terms in the partner program so I thought they'd both be a consistent part of the terms... but yeah you're right that should be referring to revenue from subscribers and from ads for non-subscribers then

...Is there any way to keep everything from going down in fire?

• Veterans

Make 'em good

TBH,I just want the round over with since this tour has been going on longer than the rest of the rp lol.

Edited by Azeria

• Veterans

>Arent as good as others

>>Tx-101+Smogon Frog

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

I barely have any for James's unevolved current party(Rubix is just gunna fuck with everyone lol)

Shade's strategy:Burn and Confusion then Hit and Run,

Tytaniel:Leech Seed and Thunder wave,after that attack from a distance while the opponent kills themselves

Edited by Azeria

294 (Who is rubix again I forget ATM :P)

Also I don't plan on sending Flare out because he's weak or normal effectiveness to every pokemon Jacob has chosen so that only leaves two.

Also, I bet you're looking forward with your battle with Mareek ;)