1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

• Veterans

Rubix is troll extravagante the lord duckington Golduck

I know James is outclassed there(I wanted to go against Kenny and finish our match from chapter 1 tbh)But his gives me an excuse to make Shade learn payback,since ghosts are vengefull creatures and all.

• Veterans

Rubix can put telepatic messages into James mind and his Pokiedex..that and he's the oldest on the team besides Scizor so he's smart as fuck too.

...Maybe.....it's mainly because of his gem but Imma give him a rubix cube as his signature item too.

Edited by Azeria

• Veterans

I'm just here thinking of how James would react if one of his mons died...a murderous rampage would fit but if Shade went poof...all hell breaks loose lol.

I can imagine things getting to pokemon adventures level later on lol.

Edited by Azeria

• Veterans

WHAT

y u no Honchkrow

YOU COULD HAVE A FLYING FEDORA
A FLYING FEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

...as you can see I like Honchkrow lol,but seriously is she gunna evolve at any point?

Wat u talkin about? She has a mini fedora right now! I said it many times in the OOC, Avis isn't going to evolve. I like Murkrows more than Honchkrows xD The only reason I added a Dusk Stone into the story is because Danielle and her parents thought Avis would want to evolve, since many Pokemons do. At this point, Avis is contemplating on it, since she doesn't like getting blown away by bigger opponents but, hopefully, I'll be able to sneak something into the story to make her change her mind (Corona's or Bulbasaur's evolution?)

Hi Shing!