295 members have voted

1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

(Almost as bad as 70)

How about we just admit that Murkrow and Honchkrow each have their own advantages, and that Avis would be even better staying as she is if Eviolite actually worked.

As for Kenny, one thing struck in my mind: Just what will happen to his Pokemon? Will they go with his parents? Into the forest?

Edited by TurboAura

WHAT

y u no Honchkrow

YOU COULD HAVE A FLYING FEDORA

A FLYING FEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

...as you can see I like Honchkrow lol,but seriously is she gunna evolve at any point?

Did someone call Slade over?

@Azery: My idea exactly, moreso with Zoro(Zorua). Plus, with the idea given of 'being pulled in for vengeance', owning one of his members is a definite idea.

Of course, what Chim says takes precidence.

Edited by TurboAura

• Veterans

Shaddup Ex,we don't need illuminati in here,I've got enough shit on with Rubix and Vale lmao

also Sableye is getting a new move when he goes mega:RUPPEE ATTACK

@Azery: Or just a Gallade. (Gallade = Link, Gardevoir = Zelda, Ganon = Shiny Emboar)

Also, I could have Robert mention Chloe's 'Brimstone Claw' move when Sableye comes if you want it. (A Fire-added Shadow Claw by combining it with Will o Wisp)

@Azery: Oh, sorry. You remember back when we had that whole 'Dusk Stone' fight here? The girl with the Sableye wasn't just me making stuff up right then. In character backstory, close friend from Dewford, was the reason he ended up taking a Shadow Claw in the back. ...Or you could just have Azery come up with the combo on his own if you want it and have Robert's backstory removed from the situation.

@Ashes: Up to you, don't really need to.

Edited by TurboAura