294 members have voted

1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

Awww, so much for typing out numbers in another language D:

@Azery: See? Zared can be useful without his mega too! Mawile was an asset in my Battle Maison Super Triples team; he was the one sweeping when the AI uses Trick Room on me.

Okay, real reason for using Mawile in the RP is because it's one of the only Fairy types I like (Gardevoir, Mawile, and Sylveon). Since there are already 2 Ralts and Sylveon was taken by K_H, I went for the Steel type. I'm glad I chose him now seeing how useful that huge jaw can be; that thing is like his third arm or something.

• Veterans

@Darklight:It's really,really usefull and has been a key factor in my victory against the water leader.

Anyways,I'm just gunna look for something mystical to take that final slot on James's team since there's that mystical theme to it lol.

Edited by Azeria

• Veterans

Anyways..I'm kinda stuck on the 10th mon for James since I don't want it to be another Ghost and a Psychic is needed. I'm thinking of Gardevoir but people are already thinking about that thing or in the case of Shiro are gunna have it.

Edited by Azeria