Rules and stuff  

294 members have voted

1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

@Ashes: Currently I have Managerial Accounting, Individual Taxation and some Business Communication class that everyone has to take regardless of your business major. That third class is bs though; I had to pay $640 for zero credits -.-

Yeah, can't believe the King is making a return. >: D

Also, another reason I can't wait to see the next episode is cuz I do want to see more Yugo, since we didn't see him much, and his first appearance did leave some people upset due to what he did to Yuto (even though he wasn't himself when that happened).

Technically, he had no control over the situation. Clear Wing Synchro Dragon was in complete control at that moment. So, I personally don't have any reason to really dislike him. Hell, I honestly find him to be quite enjoyable. Sadly, it seems like Yugo is bad at taking care of Ruris. XD

EDIT: DAMMIT! Ninja'd!!

Edited by Hiss13

Yeah, so far to me hes pretty cool. Also, knowing that all these dimensions exist makes me question a lot of things. Like, does Jaden, and Yugi live in the fusion? Although if that was the case, then its kinda weird that a couple of their friends were referenced in 5Ds if that takes place in the synchro dimension. Although, I guess it could be just a synchro version of them or something.....idk I'm tired, I shouldn't think too much about it.

Edit: damn it Taco! this is why I rarely eat Tacos >.>

Edited by IronWraith