Rules and stuff  

294 members have voted

1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

Huh, of all the things to spell our doom, they're a bear and a taco... And out of context, it would be hard to find outside of an 80s cartoon.

Edited by TurboAura

I'm giving you guys a freebie not cause you replied too fast for me or anything so 68

In addition, I'd like to ask that if there is any frustration about my resets, you express it in a more polite manner. If it were anyone other than me, telling someone to fall off an edge or equating them to an embodiment of evil would be completely unacceptable, so I'd prefer you not.

I'm giving you guys a freebie not cause you replied too fast for me or anything so 68

In addition, I'd like to ask that if there is any frustration about my resets, you express it in a more polite manner. If it were anyone other than me, telling someone to fall off an edge or equating them to an embodiment of evil would be completely unacceptable, so I'd prefer you not.

You know as well as me that it's much more frustrating when a bunch of progress is destroyed.

Restarting every 14 numbers is not that cool. imo, tbh

Edited by Vinny

I'm not really frustrated. It's actually kinda funny how many times you reset us XD

As much as I don't want us to get reset though ;_;

Edited by IronWraith