Rules and stuff  

296 members have voted

1. 1. How can it be reset?

• Admins only
    • Moderators and Admins
    • Moderators after 100
    • Moderators after 500
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7

Hypothetically, if a copyrighted song - with correct credit and all that obviously - was put into a developing pokemon fan game (my own, of course, but that's a secret) would it be considered plagiarism or illegal and questionable in any way?

Pokemon is owned by Nintendo so the whole concept of people making fan games about Nintendo's work is questionable to start with, but I'm just wondering..

This... probably isn't the thread for this to be honest XD. But in short... if you aren't selling it and credit the creator of said piece it should be fine. However, I doooooon't recommend using a lot of that. Keep it at a minimum. Cause the more of it your have, the easier it is for more parties to jump all over ya about it. If you must, find remixes etc... or versions of the music that way ((and make sure to credit the creator of that piece.)) or have your team on the fan-game. ((whether it's a one man team of just you or an actual team is irrelevant.)) make your ow n remixes or original work. If you must use Copyrighted stuff... do it. But it's probably best to stray away as much as humanly possible.

Also, since I'm feeling generous have a 6.

Correction to Rose's post I think. It's going to be a little awkward if she's leaving you alone. You don't need to worry about JUST her anymore :D

With the three of us (and the occasional Huk) we shall make this thread fall!

Also 11 I guess

Well, I was trying to pull them into a false sense of security :c no worries, I like playing with you guys. I'll be a neutral force in the game, sometimes helping, sometimes stopping.

Since tacos is here, it would be cool to be here too. I'll ninja every mods hue. And if you mods pull an admin and just reset the thread, then it's showing i'm too powerful lol. Which actually happened once lol. Dan is cool tho.