Ragnarok

Cool Girl

First off, let me say that I apologize that I haven't posted some anime recommendations in a long time and I deeply apologize for that. I've been busy with other stuff and I was also thinking of good anime recommendations to post. So, without further ado, here is another anime recommendation.

itMTlcx.jpg

Tags: Action, Romance, Fantasy

(Credits go to MyAnimeList.net for plot)

Plot: A great evil is sweeping over the realm; an evil that the young swordsman Roan and his life-long companion, the acolyte Yufa, must face head on! For these two travel toward their destiny, from the highest towers to the depths of the underworld, through forest and desert alike. With an ever-growing cast of fellow heroes, fate will grasp these travelers by their very souls and propel the band of skilled adventurers towards a noble end. Or ignoble, if they don't watch their step!

Monsters are afoot and the way rife with danger and magic, the path forward may be unclear... But where will is strong, there is a way! Lessons wait in the depths of darkness, and good must prevail. The journey starts now!

My thoughts: I enjoy this anime very much! However, I know friends that I didn't like it, but me personally I really liked it, so I'm recommending it.

If you would like to discuss the anime, please put them in spoiler tags so that nothing is spoiled! ;)