Need Advice

Shirokiba

So, since I just finished ep 15 on my main file, I decided I wanted to take another go at this and give Mudkip a go, again. It's been awhile since I used one (beating Omega Ruby) I'm just not sure how I should go about using it, for Reborn. I usually make it bulky pokemon but I'm not too sure if that's all that viable here. I'm also not too sure what'd pair well with it.

Swampert is a decent pokemon in reborn. Aside from its horrible weakness to grass types, it makes for a good tank that can hit hard. Plus it's one on of the few pokemon that can learn earthquake naturally. I've been using one for a while and it's helped me out in multiple areas.

Swampert can do great things in every game.I think it will do in reborn too.Great choice....

BUT be aware of Fern!

Flying types should be a good pair with it.Give it a try.

Edited by Debojit97

I mean, should I make a physical attacker, special attacker? Should I go for the more bulky move set, like I usually do? My favorite way to use it in Omega Ruby was have it setup Stealth Rock and then use Roar to force switching (with a focus on making it really bulky so it can take hits)