2nd Run Team!!Need Suggestions.

Debojit97

Well I started playing Reborn and lost my save files,so started playing again and completed Episode 15.Few days ago I found a back up save file of my older run with 6 badges(The lost one had 10) and decided to complete it too.I have just defeated Charlotte and here's my team at the moment:

1.CHARIZARD:

(lvl 70,blaze,male)

Moves:

Air Slash

Dragon Claw

Flamethrower

Rock Smash

2.WALREIN:

(lvl 67,thick fat, male)

Moves:

Blizzard

Surf

Dive

Hail

3.SAWSBUCK:

(lvl 68, sap sipper, female)

Moves:

Jump Kick

Horn Leech

Double Edge

Aromatherapy

4.MAGNEZONE:

(lvl 66, analytic , N.A)

Moves:

Flash Canon

Discharge

Spark

Metal Sound

5.REUNICLUS:

(lvl 60,regenarator,female)

Moves:

Pain Split

Psychic

Recover

Trick Room

6.GOLEM:

(lvl 70. sturdy, male)

Moves:

Earthquake

Explosion

Double Edge

Stone Edge

I also have a Ampharos and a Yanmega with me and rotating with Reuniclus.

So I need suggestions.Tell me if move set can be made better,any new pokemons which I can add or anything else.

The first thing I see is that Spark is completely useless in Magnezone. Thunder Wave or Hidden Power would definitely be better.

I also don't like Double Edge in Golem. Stone Edge + Earthquake give a perfect coverage with 150 BP moves, so a 120 BP move that can't hit super effectively is usess. Stealth Rock maybe could be a better idea, or even Rock Polish maybe?

Edited by Lugruf

The first thing I see is that Spark is completely useless in Magnezone. Thunder Wave or Hidden Power would definitely be better.

I also don't like Double Edge in Golem. Stone Edge + Earthquake give a perfect coverage with 150 BP moves, so a 120 BP move that can't hit super effectively is usess. Stealth Rock maybe could be a better idea, or even Rock Polish maybe?

Okay thanks...actually I am at Agate now and don't have the TM for Thunder Wave.

Stealth rock will be great I think, will teach it as soon as a get a Heart Scale.

You can get T-Wave via Heart Scale too. To get Heart Scales, just fish in Tanzan Lake with a pokemon with Compoundeyes and use Thief or Covet against the Luvdiscs. 50% chance of Heart Scale (60% with Compoundeyes)