Most delayed introduction on Earth, but I'm alive!

Zuzu

Hello everyone! I'm LunarAzumarill, but you can call me Zuzu or Azu. I've had Reborn for almost a year now but this is my first time posting to the website. My name has changed a little bit over the 2, 3 years. It was originally Azumarillftw because Azumarill was one of my favorite Pokemon... That's literally it... Oh well. Eventually it changed to LunarAzumarill and that's my name today. Azumarill is still one of my favorite Pokemon. Oh. My real name is Owen. Anyways...

I first got introduced into Pokemon through the training cards. I never really understood it cause I was kind of young. However, when I moved back to the United States and my Dad and I were driving to Boston to watch the Red Sox at Fenway Park, I asked if we could go to Best Buy. I don't know why I asked but I asked. He said yes and we took a look at some games. But then I noticed a title; Pokemon! It was Pokemon Platinum and we bought it. Although I never played Kanto, the original Johto games, or the original Hoenn games, I still love Pokemon. I played Platinum, SS, some of HG but I lost it, Black, W2, X and Y, AS. Of course I played other games but Pokemon has always been my favorite game. I haven't played a ton of different franchises cause I play on a potato, but I wouldn't mind trying a few.

Is this story time or something? Anyways, one more story! So X and Y was when I started to understand the competitive aspect of Pokemon. It was probably the best time to get into competitive cause 6th gen made breeding and EV training a ton easier. So it started off with me just battling this Japanese passerby and me losing horribly every game. He had a competitive team and probably 5 IVs on all of his mons. Then a month later or something I entered this tournament that this guy was hosting on twitch. I lost the first round because I just didn't have a competitive team. (To this day I don't get past the second round of any tournament....) So then I got into competitive and I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I'd say I was pretty good. Up until I took a 3, 4 month break cause ORAS got a little stale for me. So Reborn may get me back into competitive cause of the challenging aspect. For some reason this week I've been really wanting to play Reborn and do all these sidequests that I haven't done. But that glasses quest near Route 1 or whatever seems really challenging.

That's pretty much it for me! Hope mine wasn't horrible and too long... Other games I mainly play right now is League of Legends and occasionally Minecraft. But once again I do play on a potato so in team fights I get like 2 fps... NotLikeThis man... NotLikeThis. Anyways. I'm gonna stop rambling on which I usually don't do. Nice to meet you all! :]

Welcome to Reborn... or, should I just say "hello" since you've been here so long... humph.

Come check out the Showdown server. It's the heart of the community where we can talk and battle... but if you're a comp battler, you probably have at least heard of Showdown. There's a link in the top left, and it's a party, I promise. We don't bite.

Enjoy your stay!