Rejuvenation Popularity Contest Version 2!

Cool Girl

85 members have voted

1. 1. Are/Will You Restart Your Rejuvenation Run?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Which Protagonist Is Your Favorite?

• Aevis
    • Aevia
    • Axel
    • Aria
    • Alain
    • Aero

So, there's obviously been sprite updates and the option to customize your protagonist. I also heard that everybody is planning on restarting their Rejuvenation run, so I'm also going to join the fun and restart my Rejuvenation fun! :D (even though I had a good team and I really liked my team). So, now with updates added to the protagonists, I want to know who is your favorite protagonist! It can be the same protagonist that you always liked or a new one. If you don't know which protagonist is which, pictures are below. Also, when choosing your favorite protagonist, customization of the protagonist is included. I will point the customization sprite with an arrow.

Aevis

xdOvHkF.png -------------> hPvHQIj.png

Aevia

eTynIdq.png ----------------> GxAhzCn.png

Axel

NX0aCGp.png--------------> 5tRmN7R.png

Aria

zXfjvQT.png ---------------> v5FRsdc.png

Alain

4ShALcf.png ---------------> Rn0FCJY.png

Aero

XoDIg8n.png --------------> 1vuH0nt.png

So, this is just a poll, but if you have any thoughts on why you chose that protagonist, feel free to share here! :D

I also just so happend to like Aevis the most. I like the simplistic look and all, I suppose. Though, I find it funny how Aero is winking in his/her customization sprite.

Aevia was the first one I saw that I liked a lot, and the fact she looks like Nancy helps tie her in to the story; she's kinda the more canon choice to me I guess.

Edited by Nyalicirno

I like Aevis the most just because he looks somewhat similar to me, and I picked him as my protagonist.

For old appearances, I like Aria and Alain's, but for new ones, I like Axel and Aevia.

Aero doesn't really have much of a change, and idk, but I just don't seem to like his sprite.

As for now, I don't plan to restart the game. I might change my mind, but I just really love the team I have built up now.

I like Aria's design the most. Not only because she's the one I am playing as, but because her design is very appealing. She just fits the world of Rejuvenation. Just like how the protagonist in Reborn fits its game.

Axel is my favorite mainly because of I like the way the hair looks and how he and Melia have the same colored clothes. Aria too if I could vote twice because she has one of the best sprites cx

Edited by SukaiChris

My first playthrough on V6, I chose Aevia 'cause I loved the pink hair AND the fact she looked like Nancy from B2/W2. I gave her the name Asylum 'cause that was an old Internet moniker of mine at the time. I then created another playthrough later on and I chose Alain this time, mainly because i wanted to base myself off of them since I am also non-binary. Also, I love Alain's design and both of their outfits. x3

Sadly, both of these playthroughs went up in smoke Friday afternoon when my laptop's internal hard drive crashed, so I plan to start again with Alain.