pokemon

theredshadowss

hey im trying to find some pokemon to beat the 5th gyms but i dont have a qlue what pokemon are good vs her or him and i was also thinking where i would get trapinch or if i even could get it yet

here is my team

60 blaziken

48 mightyena

37 noibat

48 donphan

37 plusle

33 golbat

fell free to edit it as you please

Well first off your level distribution is horrendous. iirc 5th gym is Aya correct? Swoobat with Simple and Calm Mind destroys her, you probably want to replace Plusle with something better, and train up your Noibat so it isn't dead weight. You really need to get all your levels up, one monning doesn't work in this game.

Trapinch and exploud you can only get them later on.

That gym was a tough one, ditch donphan for now. His earthquake is useless in this field.

your current team seems to be pretty bad for this gym. isnt blaziken too high level to obey?

plusle sucks, use Pachirisu or the zebra or the electric you get from the arcade.

Noibat also sucks till he evolves. Get yourself a nice psyquic pokemon. I had meowstic and butterfree. Mightyena isnt going to help you much here either, gengar outspeeds him and has focusblast.

try to paralyze her gengar and dragalge

I had raichu and vivillon at the start. raichu set up nasty plot x3 while vivillon spammed sleep powder. The two did most of the work, with raichu powerful electric moves and vivillon grass and bug. Blaziken can also set up bulk up and do some nasty damage.

Actually, Exploud can be gotten from the start of the game from a Whismur in a house, that requires a Pokesnax.

And it requires training Whismur/Loudred to level 40, while the level cap before beating Aya is 35. I mean that's not an issue considering Thered's got a level 60 Blaziken, but it's something to note.

First off: Ditch Donphan for this Gym but keep it for the rest of the game, it helped me a lot completing E15.

The best option for you is to make Blaziken place some Bulk Up and catch a Simple Swoobat, these two should grant you a win