[Interest Thread] Reborn Yugioh League (Open Signups)

Sir Flash™

I'd join but one thing we'd have to decide is with which format and what platform you'd be playing on. DN and YGOPro's been shut down so that leaves us with Devpro and Salvation server and the thing about automatic dueling systems is that they usually follow OCG rulings (not necessarily banlists but obscure little mechanics you don't see everyday). I've got both (Salvation usually gets new cards faster) so I'm down for either.

OCG + TCG, OCG only and TCG only are really different formats too so that would be another thing to decide. I think like everyone would be more used to TCG banlist or OCG + TCG lists now seeing as most DNers have moved to Devpro.

DevPro only goes by Europe's TCG rulings for cards, not OCG, unless the cards in question are OCG only. And for competitive, most people use TCG match play, but some feel more comfortable with OCG banlist. Best to hold a poll and see what people want. If you want to talk more about it, you can PM me on DevPro, im there more often than anywhere else, name is IV (its an i)

DevPro only goes by Europe's TCG rulings for cards, not OCG, unless the cards in question are OCG only. And for competitive, most people use TCG match play, but some feel more comfortable with OCG banlist. Best to hold a poll and see what people want. If you want to talk more about it, you can PM me on DevPro, im there more often than anywhere else, name is IV (its an i)

Wait, you are a mod there omg lol. I didn't know you were on reborn bro, this is Flash Andretti (with the golden name).

I'd join but one thing we'd have to decide is with which format and what platform you'd be playing on. DN and YGOPro's been shut down so that leaves us with Devpro and Salvation server and the thing about automatic dueling systems is that they usually follow OCG rulings (not necessarily banlists but obscure little mechanics you don't see everyday). I've got both (Salvation usually gets new cards faster) so I'm down for either.

OCG + TCG, OCG only and TCG only are really different formats too so that would be another thing to decide. I think like everyone would be more used to TCG banlist or OCG + TCG lists now seeing as most DNers have moved to Devpro.

Yep it will be exclusive to DevPro... I added a poll so people could talk about it. One of the ideas I did have would be during the league, there would be special events that would allow you to use Traditional and Tag matches on special days...

Hey Flash,

I'll be away for a week I believe. I was suppose to have a flight today, but my flight got delayed for four days so yeah I'll be gone for a week, but after that, I should be available. Just letting you know! :D

- Cool Girl

Free as in no money involved? DevPro is a free application to download that is entirely automated, with updates every sunday, we try to fix everything possible and get the newest cards to the players to test. There is no unlocking or level ups involved, all cards are available to play from the beginning.

• 3 weeks later...