Grimer help

Marrowborne

Just caught a grimer, and I plan on using it in my main team. Here are its particulars;

grimer.png

Joker the Grimer

Careful Nature/Sturdy Body

Sticky Hold Ability

-Poison Gas

-Pound

-Harden

His IV's are;

HP: 26

Attack: 20

Defence: 30

Special Attack: 12

Special Defence: 2

Speed: 0

I know i want to get a black sludge for him, so he has passive healing. Should I make him a tank or a physical sweeper. Also, should I swap his ability from Sticky Hold to Poison Touch? Any tips are appreciated :) Thank you kindly!

It may help to know more about the rest of your team and where you are in the game to properly recommend the role the grimer should take. I don't really know if it would serve well as a pure tank or pure sweeper, since SpD and Spe are both really low IV's. You could try to breed a better one that fits a specific role better, but really it's completely up to you. Although some mons might be better than others in the game, basically everything is viable to use if you so choose. Have fun!

It may help to know more about the rest of your team and where you are in the game to properly recommend the role the grimer should take. I don't really know if it would serve well as a pure tank or pure sweeper, since SpD and Spe are both really low IV's. You could try to breed a better one that fits a specific role better, but really it's completely up to you. Although some mons might be better than others in the game, basically everything is viable to use if you so choose. Have fun!

My teams in my sig, only have Piplup and Grimer at the moment and at 0 badges so im still really early into the game.