Call sign: WanderingCorvus, opening communication channel. Message: Hello!

WanderingCorvus

Hello everyone!

The name's WanderingCorvus, and this is something I've been meaning to do for a while now. I've been a fan of Reborn since I was introduced to it during high school, around Episode 12 or 13. Needless to say, I was hooked on the game, and have been following its development for about three years now. It's incredible to see how much progress has been made since those days; I remember when just walking through Opal Ward was enough to cause lag in the game. Serious props to Ame and the rest of the development team.

I've been playing Pokemon since I was eight, and my favorite generation so far has been Gen 4. I just loved the story, the Pokemon designs, and the atmosphere of the Sinnoh region. Other than Pokemon, I am a fan of the Ace Combat, Armored Core, Super Robot Wars, Mega Man and Fire Emblem series. I'm a huge fan of robotics and aircraft, which explains two things. Firstly, my favorite type being Steel, and secondly my inclination towards mecha/sci-fi shows. My friends often call me the "plane freak" due to my..."ahem" obsessive nature over aeronautics. I guess that 's what led me to where I am now, as I am currently studying aerospace engineering at my university.

I guess, just for fun, I'll list out my top 10 favorite Pokemon. It's an honor to fly with everyone here, after all the skies of Reborn are worth protecting, right?

WanderingCorvus' squadron members:

1.) Metagross - It's a living, quad core supercomputer spider tank. Yes.

2.) Torterra - Best bro among the starter final evolutions. It's your personal continent/turtle friend who can handle itself in a fight quite nicely.

3.) Lucario - It reminds me of Gundam Exia for some reason. (It even has Trans-Am thanks to mega-evolving now).

4.) Garchomp - What you get when you fuse a jet with a shark.

5.) Aggron- Its Pokemon Mechagodzilla.

6.) Luxray - Electric lions with x-ray vision. Awesome.

7.) Tyrantrum - Typing aside, its a proper T-rex. Unlike Rampardos.

8.) Zoroark - It reminds me of Zero from Megaman X. I think its the hair.

9.) Noivern - This one looks like an F-14 Tomcat to me for some reason.

10.) Delphox - A psychic starter evolution? Sign me up.

Other than Pokemon, I am a fan of the Ace Combat, Armored Core, Super Robot Wars, Mega Man and Fire Emblem series.

Super Robot Wars

Oh my lord, I'm finally not the only SRW fan in existence on this community anymore. Have a Gespenst Kick as your greeting.

Welcome to the Reborn community, and enjoy your stay!

Thanks guys, and I have to say the Reborn community is one of the best online communities I've seen in a long time.

Also:

Have a Gespenst Kick as your greeting.

My good sir, I see your Gespenst Kick and raise a TROMBE! in your name.

Also, nice title. Excellen Browning is great.