Zumi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

So

what do you find attractive in Ikaru?

he has good taste in music, we share similar interests, it's really fun to talk w/ him about things??? like i think he's a nice person overall and i don't get bored when im talking to him at all. his personality draws me to him so ye

i appreciate him a lot tbh

and it's also fun to whoop his ass in challenge cup 1v1 :]

- What's the meaning of life?

- Favorite Digimon?

- Do you ever feel the need to force yourself to be on these forums or on the Showdown chat, since you're a member of the staff, despite not wanting to?

- How did you find out about Reborn?

- What's your weirdest talent?

- Why did you decide to go by the name Zumi? Is it in any way related to Siebold's japanese name?

And finally... What is the function of a rubber duck?

Edited by Tartar

• Veterans

- What's the meaning of life?

- Favorite Digimon?

- Do you ever feel the need to force yourself to be on these forums or on the Showdown chat, since you're a member of the staff, despite not wanting to?

- How did you find out about Reborn?

- What's your weirdest talent?

- Why did you decide to go by the name Zumi? Is it in any way related to Siebold's japanese name?

And finally... What is the function of a rubber duck?

• booty

• i'm not really into digimon so i don't know that much about it and can't really pick one ;v;

• Only sometimes I have a day where I need a break or something. I'm still on the server most of the time though, mostly so that whenever staff is actually needed for something I'm always approachable. I just don't really have to actively talk if I don't need to, so it's alright like this. I enjoy being around though, so I don't mind!

• Through Jan, when he started playing Reborn, and then created Rejuvenation :]

• ...i can bellydance a bit? just a bit tho but other than that i can't think of anything weird

• MY NICKNAME WAS ZUMI BEFORE IT WAS COOL aka before X/Y was released at all

It's actually derived from a very old OC I made back in like... 2011, I think? I bought minecraft a while later in 2012, and made my username Zumidesu. I met Jan and a bunch of my other friends which I still talk to on a minecraft server, and people made my nickname Zumi because of it, so I decided to keep on using it afterwards and it's always been a nickname and username for me since then!

Recently you created the "What I think each member's theme is" thread.

What do you think your theme is?

tbh

• Are you fast to adapt to something?

If something bothers you about someone close to you - an action or situation that may be making you feel uncomfortable, what would you do in that situation? Would you talk to them about it or ignore it, hoping it'd go away?

How do you react when you get angry? Do you leave behind any obvious signs that you're angry?

Do you have any want or desire to live in America?

What are 5 little things that cheer you up, and 3 pet peeves?

What inspires hope within you in this world? What inspires despair?

What kind of personalities are your favorite to hang around?

Do you need a period in the day to be away from people and unwind a bit?

Are you someone that can be alone for several days?

And finally, what do you think is the greatest quality of life?

• Administrators

1. The dimensions have collapsed and you are the sole human survivor. You can freely choose what kind of world you live out your days alone in. What do you want your new planet home to be like?
  2. What video game or anime character would you most like to spontaneously come into existence and have to live with you?
  3. What habit of yours do you most want to break? What's keeping you from doing so?
  4. A drug is made publically available that prolongs life indefinitely, effectively creating immortality. Do you take it? When do you start? How long do you take it for?
  5. You're a character in a fighter game! What are your 'taunt' lines/poses?
  6. A trolley speeds down a rail with a person you like, and all of the people you hate most, tied to it. You have access only to a lever which shifts the trolley onto a second rail with an equivalent number of people, none of whom you know. In regards to the person you like, for what kind of person would you -not- pull the lever?
  7. Your biological cousin is madly in love with you and has confessed 3,909 times. One day you catch them stalking you. Do you approach them about it, and what do you say?
  8. Which anime or game would you most like to be trapped in?
  9. After being trapped in a building for a much longer amount of time than you expected, you step outside only to find out the apocalypse occurred while you were trapped. There are still scattered human survivors but the world is now largely toxic and dangerous. What will you do now?
  10. Choose between Jan and Ikaru. The other one dies.

Who doesn't love ethical dilemmas?
- If you saw someone slowly and painfully being crushed by a rock in the wilderness and you knew you could in no way move the rock or save the person otherwise and the person asked you to end his life, would you do it?
- Is it ethical to grow fully formed, brainless clones for harvesting organs?
* Is it ethical to grow fully formed clones with developed brains for harvesting organs?
- There is a button and if you push it there is a 60% chance all suffering on earth will instantly cease and we would live in a utopian world but there is a 40% chance everyone in earth will die painfully? Do you hit the button?
- Would you rather kill 999,999 people by shooting them individually or 1,000,000 with a button press to drop bomb?
- You are a medical doctor and 5 people around you are slowly dying from blood loss.You know that they all have matching blood types. Would you drain blood from one of them to save the other 4?
* Furthermore, in case you do so, how would you chose the one to sacrifice?

Edited by Tartar

• Veterans
  • Are you fast to adapt to something?
  • If something bothers you about someone close to you - an action or situation that may be making you feel uncomfortable, what would you do in that situation? Would you talk to them about it or ignore it, hoping it'd go away?
  • How do you react when you get angry? Do you leave behind any obvious signs that you're angry?
  • Do you have any want or desire to live in America?
  • What are 5 little things that cheer you up, and 3 pet peeves?
  • What inspires hope within you in this world? What inspires despair?
  • What kind of personalities are your favorite to hang around?
  • Do you need a period in the day to be away from people and unwind a bit?
  • Are you someone that can be alone for several days?
  • And finally, what do you think is the greatest quality of life?
  • Mmhm! I've never really had trouble adapting to things, really. I'm flexible with a lot of stuff.

• If it's like once or twice, I brush it off. If it's a consistent problem though, I will approach them about it and see if we can work it out together.

• If I get "mad", I tend to talk in all caps, and it's not really 100% anger, just some complaining really. When I'm actually genuinely pissed though, I tend to start talking with uh. Proper grammar and all that stuff, and kinda get way sassier and direct with things than I usually am with stuff, so you'll be able to tell the difference from when I'm actually honestly mad or just grumbling about something trivial which I'm not even genuinely mad about.

• Not really. Especially not with these elections lately, and all the shit that has been happening. I just don't think I'd feel safe. I'd love to visit my friends though, really! I just don't have any desire to actually live there for an extended period of time.

• Good things: Good music, things that interest me, funny stories/pictures, fanart of things i've made, and any encouraging messages aimed at me!

Peeves: People who don't read things before they post, people who are only negative all the time, and manipulative/passive agressive people (although those piss me off more than peeve me)

• Hope is inspired by people who come together and do something amazing to help each other, as well as people who pulled off amazing things on their own and have made it very far in life. Despair comes from the people who do horrible things to others out of corruption, greed or hatred.

• People who are down to earth, friendly and know how to take a joke. Also, they gotta be a bit talkative and be able to deal with my memes so ye

• Yes. I usually just take that time to play a game or draw stuff on my own. Not that I don't like being around people, I just don't need to be around people all the time. tfw pseudo-extrovert

• Entirely alone? Not really, as I'd get super lonely. But if it's like... I'm not talking to someone but I could whenever I actually feel like it, then I could easily go without talking to people for a while. Just knowing that they're there makes me feel more at ease, as I kind of have a fear for being left alone again because of past experiences :v

• Any of the moments that give me happiness, no matter how small or big they are. They're all worth living for, and it's why I've been able to pick myself up again after having fallen down so many times.

Was Fates everything you thought it would be?

Standout Fire Emblem characters? (Can be more than one and from multiple games).

• I enjoyed it a lot, so I'm very satisfied with the game's story and gameplay! Sure, there's some things that could've been better, such as the characterization of some of the characters cough hinoka cough corrin (kinda but at the same time it's not entirely out of place since he/she was locked up in a tower for a majority of their life with little knowledge of what was going on outside the confines of the fortress so i don't entirely blame them for not being all that smart at times) cough, but other than that I really, REALLY like it and it's probably one of my favourite games.

• Chrom, Robin, Stahl, Ryoma, Takumi, Leo, Setsuna, Xander, Elise, Niles, Soleil, m!Kana. I honestly really like all of these characters whoops
  1. The dimensions have collapsed and you are the sole human survivor. You can freely choose what kind of world you live out your days alone in. What do you want your new planet home to be like?
  2. What video game or anime character would you most like to spontaneously come into existence and have to live with you?
  3. What habit of yours do you most want to break? What's keeping you from doing so?
  4. A drug is made publically available that prolongs life indefinitely, effectively creating immortality. Do you take it? When do you start? How long do you take it for?
  5. You're a character in a fighter game! What are your 'taunt' lines/poses?
  6. A trolley speeds down a rail with a person you like, and all of the people you hate most, tied to it. You have access only to a lever which shifts the trolley onto a second rail with an equivalent number of people, none of whom you know. In regards to the person you like, for what kind of person would you -not- pull the lever?
  7. Your biological cousin is madly in love with you and has confessed 3,909 times. One day you catch them stalking you. Do you approach them about it, and what do you say?
  8. Which anime or game would you most like to be trapped in?
  9. After being trapped in a building for a much longer amount of time than you expected, you step outside only to find out the apocalypse occurred while you were trapped. There are still scattered human survivors but the world is now largely toxic and dangerous. What will you do now?
  10. Choose between Jan and Ikaru. The other one dies.
  1. A very beautiful world without violence and sadness.

2. UH. Soleil, Chrom or Ryoma, tbh. Or Robin. Or Chiaki Nanami. Or Yosuke Hanamura............ I feel like they'd all be pretty great to hang with so I can't really pick aaaaAAAA FUck

3. I can get kinda petty and a bit fixated when I really dislike someone... It's not healthy tbh and it stresses me out a lot. The thing is that I'm very sensitive to emotions so it's kind of hard to keep them under my control sometimes, rip

4. I'm just going to steal Jan's answer to the same question here and say that I wouldn't do it unless one of my friends also takes it, just so I won't outlive ALL of my friends, and have someone that can keep me company.

5. probably a really annoying/mocking laugh for one of the taunts, and the other being "git gud". idk about the poses tho but yeah

6. Idk... Probably if it's a famous person or something, who I have no connection to other than liking their work. If it means that a bunch of other horrible people die though, then it's probably worth it more than a sacrifice of a bunch of innocent people.

7. yes, and i will tell them to stop because it's creepy af

no incest please

8. pokemon

i mean i could say fire emblem or persona but chances i'd die would be big so no thanks

9. well at first i'd be like "what the actual fuck" for about a day, but if i find a way to survive i will try my best to stay alive and see if i can find anyone i know.

10. i'm picking ikaru because the netherlands is full of jan's and if some random jan dies that i do not know, then its w/e

you never specified which jan you meant and i only know one ikaru so hee :^)

Who doesn't love ethical dilemmas?

- If you saw someone slowly and painfully being crushed by a rock in the wilderness and you knew you could in no way move the rock or save the person otherwise and the person asked you to end his life, would you do it?

- Is it ethical to grow fully formed, brainless clones for harvesting organs?

* Is it ethical to grow fully formed clones with developed brains for harvesting organs?

- There is a button and if you push it there is a 60% chance all suffering on earth will instantly cease and we would live in a utopian world but there is a 40% chance everyone in earth will die painfully? Do you hit the button?

- Would you rather kill 999,999 people by shooting them individually or 1,000,000 with a button press to drop bomb?

- You are a medical doctor and 5 people around you are slowly dying from blood loss.You know that they all have matching blood types. Would you drain blood from one of them to save the other 4?

* Furthermore, in case you do so, how would you chose the one to sacrifice?

• Yes.

• It heavily depends, for both of these questions, if the clones have any sense of what's going on around them, or if they have been awake at all before having their organs harvested. The brainless clones are fine as they probably are unable to experience life, but with the fully developed clones, it depends on whether they saw the light of life or not. If they have a fully developed personality, then I don't think it's okay to do so without their consent.

• No.

• I'd drop the bomb. I'd feel horrible about having to shoot all of these people individually, with these people having to dread death for such a long time while waiting. It's best to kill them all at once, almost painless and instantly.

• Depends. If one of them offers their life to save the others, then that person would be the one being sacrificed. However, I'll try to talk to them if it's possible if no one offers it, and ask if they'd be able to give their life to save the others.

• Veterans

How do you deal with stark and plain fear, like a horror from the dark popping out at you in a film?

i'd probably be pretty terrified honestly? but at the same time im like god dammit. god dammit why are these things actually real that's fucked up dude

Looking back at your past self and now (whether 'past' means childhood or teenage years or whatever is up to you), what do you think is the most positive change you went through in terms of personality, and which would be one you consider negative?

Has there ever been a moment in a game/book/movie/[etc] where a character's development/arc disappointed you completely? Did it ruin the character for you?

• Veterans

Looking back at your past self and now (whether 'past' means childhood or teenage years or whatever is up to you), what do you think is the most positive change you went through in terms of personality, and which would be one you consider negative?

Has there ever been a moment in a game/book/movie/[etc] where a character's development/arc disappointed you completely? Did it ruin the character for you?

• The most positivie thing is probably that I've gotten a lot more assertive, talkative and social compared to earlier years of my life, while a negative development is probably that I developed anxiety because of having gotten bullied for a few years, and have gotten very low self esteem as a result of it.

• mmmmmmmmm....i can't really think of one at the moment, tbh? actually eh maybe i expected more from hinoka in fe:fates because she was just kinda... there... and not really contributing much aside from being a royal sibling so that was a bit disappointing, rip

How did you and Jan meet?

What is your favorite color?

What is your quest?

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Do you enjoy Marshmallows both cereal and non-cereal?

What is your avatar and Signature and where is it from?

Do you play Sam and Max Freelance Police?

• Veterans

How did you and Jan meet?

What is your favorite color?

What is your quest?

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Do you enjoy Marshmallows both cereal and non-cereal?

What is your avatar and Signature and where is it from?

Do you play Sam and Max Freelance Police?

• We met on a minecraft server over 4 years ago and have been friends ever since!

• Red :^)

• To leave a mark on the world in one way or another, even if it's just a small one. I want to contribute to a well known game, preferably.

• what

• yes

• chiaki nanami, from super dangan ronpa 2 (although these gifs from from the despair arc of the dangan ronpa 3 anime)

• what x2

• Veterans
  1. Whats your aesthetic, if you can define it?
  2. Is there a character (in anything) that really stands out for you as one that you relate to?
  • Cherry blossom photos and pretty nature sceneries!

• Honestly, Takumi from FE:Fates and Oikawa Tooru are pretty relatable. In one of Takumi's support logs, he says that he puts up a strong front in order to hide his anxiety, which is something I tend to do too. I honestly, honestly HATE showing weakness in front of others, but lately it's been happening more and more and it's. not exactly something that gives me energy or anything... rip

Oikawa is relatable because of that he's always yearning to improve because "it's not good enough and I have to become better", which is a mindset I have as well, especially in regards to my artwork. It's... Also the reason why I'm such a perfectionist in regards to V1 of my game because it has to be perfect for a good first impression and keep people hooked. It's not exactly the healthiest mindset to have though.

but ye it's mostly those two oops

• Veterans

You and your parade festival make me happy as a human.

Is there a way to import this event to the US?

Probably not in person, rip

But I think there's a livestream to watch it each year tho! :0

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veterans

How do you do your live stream? By that, I mean how do you get the comments to show up on the screen and your face cam and all of that. Also, what advice would you give to someone who wants to do live streams?

i didn't think this thread would be revived again but ayy lmao

I use XSplit for my streams! There's plugins that you can use with it that make the chat appear and such. Also, when doing livestreams, make sure that your volume balance is good, i.e. the music isn't too loud compared to your microphone sound and vice versa. Also, interact with your audience! It'll keep things more interesting for them, too.