[Interest Check] Myriad of a Thousand Worlds - Ashes of War

Notus

Welcome to the world of Myriad, brimming with life like no other, for it is the intersection of countless universes. Portals scattered across the land generate a constant flux of life and cultures arriving, departing and changing the world with their presence.

But a world full of life is a world full of conflict.

A long period of wars amongst the many civilizations that inhabit and pass by Myriad has just recently come to an end, but peace is already threatened in the shadows by forces that wish the fighting to rage on. Now the members of the Alliance that has put a stop to it - an improbable group consisting of Angels, Demons, Humans and intelligent Monsters - will have to assemble their best warriors to uncover and stop the plot that threatens not one, but several worlds at once.

Will they be able to overcome their differences and work together for the greater good, or will they break apart and fail miserably?

The fate of a thousand worlds rests upon your hands.

Hello everyone! It´s been quite a while, hasn´t it? Things have been going quite smoothly at school lately, so I found time to come back with a new project.

In this RP you´ll play as a member of an elite squad set to investigate and supress the movements of pro-war groups in the New Age of Myriad. You´ll be able to pick a character from one of the Allied Races - Angels, Demons, Humans and Monsters - and choose their combat expertise for the journey.

I hope to be able to start in another week or two, but while I work on the details I´d like to know how interested you´d be in the idea. Sooo comment away! ;)

Mah Boi Notus back in the saddle again I see! Good to see ya man, good to see ya.

This whole speil about angels and demons kinda reminds me of the original concept for the Exodus verse... to this day I still don't know how a supernatural fiction turned into a Sci-fi story, but... eh

anyways, looking forward to seeing whatever you'll cook up. Let's all have a ghost of a time, just like the good ol' days

Mah Boi Notus back in the saddle again I see! Good to see ya man, good to see ya.

This whole speil about angels and demons kinda reminds me of the original concept for the Exodus verse... to this day I still don't know how a supernatural fiction turned into a Sci-fi story, but... eh

anyways, looking forward to seeing whatever you'll cook up. Let's all have a ghost of a time, just like the good ol' days

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell me a bout it. I was there for that and I'm still not sure how that all got turned aroud either LOL.

I'll be lookin' forward to it for sure. Be like Old times I hope.

Oh, hey Notus! It's been a while.

Sounds interesting, and I haven't rped in some time. Count me in.

Edited by DragonMasterKrim

Niiice, that is already more than enough for me to get it started: quite a bit of the old gang and some new faces as well XD. Thanks for showing up guys, I hope you´ll have fun with this one!