[Official Thread] Reborn Yugioh League

Sir Flash™

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you all want to use YgoPro, please be sure to send the download link in a PM, because this site would be taken down otherwise for hosting a download of it. I'm okay with both being used though, that way there is flexibility.

Edited by Sir Flash™

So I assume Sir Flash has approved then? I'll prepare the download and send it via PM. Sound good? My version is relatively close to the time when it was taken down.

P.S. Hey Bagel, welcome to the fray.

P.P.S. I'll send the download in 18 hours from when this post was last edited. If anyone has an issue with me doing it, speak up now.

Edited by Jacobliterator

Tommorow hype~

I'm actually going into town today to see if I can buy some dark illusions and hopefully get a secret, if I get a pot of desires I can pretty much pay for a display box with that wish me luck

I just bought me a set for 54 bucks on TCG player from Voltage Gaming...

Alright guys, at 5 pm central, the party will begin (well technically it begins at now, but I won't be around until that time), have fun!

I have built decks based around soitsu and rocket arrow express, this shit bout to be lit.

XD

A playset for $54?

Really?!

Yep, I ordered 2 "A Hero Lives" and "Mask of Restrict" from Sun Valley Gaming, but it took over 5 weeks to receive what I had ordered. I asked them if they could re-send me the cards but they told me to F off essentially, so I filed a complaint to TCG Player and they re-funded me with store credit, plus i got the said cards, so I used that to get an already cheap set for even cheaper. A Win-Win situation for me.