What do you call a girl that's been away for a few weeks?

Rosesong

How did you find this community?

I was bored and surfing YouTube for playthroughs of Pokemon hacks in hopes of finding something to keep me occupied. I came across an interview that The Gamer's Tree did with Ame regarding Reborn, so I decided to check the place out. I signed up, played the game, tried to be active on the forums and eventually just stopped coming around. About 6 months later, I started coming around the forums again, prompted by the reveal of the browser based PO server. My relationship was going south fast at the time, and I needed an escape. I started making friends, and kept making more and more as time went on. I just ended up sticking around after that.

Sexy police girl, obvs. Wait what you mean it's not that mafia game?

Definitely not that Mafia game, sorry! That was one hell of a memorable game though.

I call you Ms Ing

how are ya gurl

Stressed, exhausted, worried, frantic, and depressed. That's a large reason as to why I've been away as of late; my focus has needed to be completely on real life. I haven't had the energy to turn on my laptop, and even now I'm just answering this on my phone, which is what I've used to keep an eye here.

At the same time though, there are many an instance when I'm very happy and relaxed and content... In all honesty, I'm just a mess right now.

You should know I'm going to do this.

Why were you overworking yourself by everything you were doing.

I should know you'd ask that. I was "overworking" myself because I know what I'm capable of and felt that in the end, I would benefit from pushing myself. I would finish a 5 year degree program in 4 years and be able to take more classes that catered to my *gasp* other interests outside of music. Plus, my degree program left out many valuable courses that, as a music teacher, I needed to have in order to fill in some of my own gaps. Was taking 20-24 hours of classes at college a stupid idea? Yes, completely idiotic. Would I recommend someone do it? Never. Would I do it again? As a person who admits that they have an issue with overachieving and taking on what seems like way too much in order to benefit in the long run, you bet I would.

Plus, I get so bored so easily, so I try to find ways to keep my mind as preoccupied as possible. I'd rather be busy, overworked, and productive than sitting around doing nothing at all.

What is your favorite comfort food to eat when you actual decided to eat food?

Honestly, anything with cheese. My favorite is queso dip, though string cheese is a close second.

What's your favorite type of flower and why?

Contrary to what my username suggests, my favorite flower is a violet. As for why, I just like the color. Nothing really specific.

Do you have a particular pokemon game that you have a special bond to?

Pokemon Blue is very dear to my heart. I played it when it first came out by renting it from a Blockbuster waaaaaaaaaaaay back when. We went back a couple of weeks later, when the game went on sale, and to my delight, it still had my save file on it. I own it to this day.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

If I'm being very brand specific, I love Häagen Dazs Chocolate Chocolate Chip. Otherwise, mint chocolate is my favorite, though I really don't have much of a sweet tooth at all.

Welcome back, Rose!

Just how many different instruments can you play?

Any particular artists/bands you prefer? And music genres?

How do you find the energy to work so much? I've always wondered that. If the answer for this kinda overlaps with that paragraph you threw at Sparkles, then feel free to just ignore this.

What animal(s) would you love to have as a pet?

Thoughts on Alola Exeggutor?

Why is my Spanish so bad

Me gustaría poder decirte, pero no tengo ni idea. :/

How long have you been playing clarinet for?

11 years! I started when I was 11 years old.

If you could change one thing about the Reborn community what would it be?

That's a tough question, honestly. Before I became staff, there were so many things I wanted to change, but now that I have a behind the scene's look and know what goes on.... There's nothing that really comes to mind at this point.

How are you so constantly friendly?

It's definitely trying at times, to keep a persistently friendly face on, especially if other factors are playing into my mood that day. How I do it is by reminding myself that sometimes all people need is someone who's going to be nice to them to change their own day. I've managed to get trolls to apologize for their actions before by just showing them a bit of kindness and talking with them for a bit. Seeing people change their outlook, be it in their mood or in how they very the community, is rewarding to me.

Welcome back, Rose!

Thank you!

Just how many different instruments can you play?

This is legitimately my favorite question. Alright, I play the following instruments: violin, viola, double bass, guitar, recorder, fife, piccolo, flute, Eb clarinet, C clarinet, Bb clarinet, A clarinet, alto clarinet, bass clarinet, contralto clarinet, contrabass clarinet, soprano sax, alto sax, tenor sax, bari sax, oboe, bassoon, trumpet, French horn, euphonium, trombone, tuba, all types of percussion, piano.... I think that's it, I honestly figure out how to forget at least one of them ^^; if there are any more, I'll edit the post

Any particular artists/bands you prefer? And music genres?

I'm big into alternative rock; some of my favorite bands are Third Eye Blind, Three Doors Down, Shinedown, Green Day, Three Days Grace, Blink182, and others in that vein. I still listen to some pop music though, with *Nsync and Backstreet Boys being prominent in that front. And then throw in classical and instrumental-- Two Steps from Hell is a large name on that list.

How do you find the energy to work so much? I've always wondered that. If the answer for this kinda overlaps with that paragraph you threw at Sparkles, then feel free to just ignore this.

It does kind of overlap with that answer. The other reason is that I'm stubborn and determined to finish what I start at all costs. Plus, I figure that f you genuinely enjoy what you do, it's not work; rather, it's just incorporating what you love into your life.

What animal(s) would you love to have as a pet?

Well, the pet I have right now is the one I love having. She's a 9 year old jet black cat who is perhaps the sweetest little thing in the world. I love cats and would be content to own at least one throughout the rest of my life.

Thoughts on Alola Exeggutor?

I actually like it, though the tail confuses me. The typing is pretty awesome as well, though I'm not sure about the logic behind it. Overall, I love it and all the other Alola forms (Alola Ninetails stole my heart)

Thoughts on Lurantis?

It's design is beautiful and lovely but why in the blue blazes of hell is it not Bug or Bug/Fairy???? To an extent, I could see Grass/Bug, but Bug/Fairy just seems like it would fit so perfectly. I won't complain too much though, I got the mantis Pokemon I wanted though

Would you walk 500 miles?

That is far too much walking for me, I would never do it. ...unless it was a dire situation involving a loved one. Then, I'd figure out how to do it in a heartbeat.

Oh wow Rose you're back I missed you quite a bit

How have you been holding up lately?

What do you look for in a good story?

Why are you such amazing person lel

Oh wow Rose you're back I missed you quite a bit

I've missed you too! Sorry I've sucked about being on Skype lately ^^;

How have you been holding up lately?

Stressed, exhausted, worried, frantic, and depressed sums things up rather well here. Let's just be glad that July is over.

What do you look for in a good story?

Hmm... I really like plot lines that are unique and haven't been overdone a thousand times before. The characters themselves should also be realistic; capable of mistakes while having to work toward their goals.

Why are you such amazing person lel

I dunno about all that; I just try to be the person that I can look back on and be proud of

Yaaay

What are your favorite pets?

Favorite foods and drinks?

What's the most significant thing that's happened in your life?

When life drags you down, how do you get back up?

Yaaay

What are your favorite pets?

Cats, hands down.

Favorite foods and drinks?

Foodwise, I'm not picky. I'll eat anything. Drinkwise, any and all tea is good with me.

What's the most significant thing that's happened in your life?

Probably Hurricane Katrina in 2005. It completely turned my life on its head, and I definitely wouldn't have become the person I am today.

When life drags you down, how do you get back up?

By listening to a lot of music, reminding myself that there are so many people that have it worse than I do so I shouldn't be too depressed, and having faith in the notion that things will get better in due time.

I like to ask questions so bear with me

What are your opinions of love and your personal experiences with them, with apologies if this is a bit sensitive?

What's your main form of motivation?

What are your favourite forms of classical, non-lyrical songs?

I like to ask questions so bear with me

What are your opinions of love and your personal experiences with them, with apologies if this is a bit sensitive?

I think love is a wonderful thing if you can find it, but it can also hurt like hell. Personal experiences... None of my previous relationships have really been that great, honestly.

What's your main form of motivation?

Just reminding myself what's at the end of the road if I complete the task at hand.

What are your favourite forms of classical, non-lyrical songs?

I'll answer this in a few ways. Performance wise, band and orchestra music is a ton of fun. Solo performance, I really like sonatas and concertos. And if I'm just listening, then video game music or movie trailer music.

For posting reasons and more curiosity feed I'm going to ask a bit more, do forgive me and tell me if I'm asking too much though

What's a childhood memory that makes you smile whenever you think of it?

What makes you happiest most in life?

If there's anything you could change about a person that you would hope to (or want to), particularly me, what would it be