Reborn Adventure Journal

Nomad

So, after playing the game and browsing the forums for some time, I decided to create some sort of a story about the main characters ( I'll try to include all the 6 characters you can choose from ) in their journey in the Reborn Region.

The main caracters are :

charvero.png Jack - An 18 years-old boy who came to the Reborn Region after running away from home.

He wants to win the Reborn Pokemon League.

charkuro.png Kazuhira ( Kaz ) - Jack's best friend and rival, a 18 years old boy who tagged along side Jack on his adventure. He wants to win the Reborn Pokemon League.

charlucia.png Lucia ( Lucy ) - A 17 years old girl who came to the Reborn Region to escape the war that is going on in her region. She reluctantly follows Jack and Kaz as she seeks for fortune in the region.

charalice.png Alice - A 17 years old girl, native from Reborn Region, who wishes to win the League too.

She joins the others in their quest, mainly as the guide, or the "map".

chardecibel.png Decibel - A 19 years old genderless person, who accopanies the team in their journey, out of curiosity, and boredom.

charari.png Alec - A 19 years old genderless person who wishes to become a world-renowed Pokemon Breeder and medic. He accompanies the gang to learn from various breeders and medics.

Although they are all main characters, the story will be presented from Jack's perspective. I'll try to write the story from the other's perspective story. And if the main characters are already naimed on the main site, the game allows you to name your character however the hell you want. I'll add the other characters from the game too, of course.

I still don't know how to post the story. Maybe a link to DeviantArt, a new Topic, or I'll update this topic. I'll see later.

Edited by Nomad

Although they are all main characters, the story will be presented from Jack's perspective. I'll try to write the story from the other's perspective story. And if the main characters are already naimed on the main site, the game allows you to name your character however the hell you want. I'll add the other characters from the game too, of course.

I still don't know how to post the story. Maybe a link to DeviantArt, a new Topic, or I'll update this topic. I'll see later.

As a note, normally I'd pm about title tags but, I can knock it out along with giving you a pointer or two sooo, I'll jsut kill two birds with one stone this time. Anyway you'll want to check out this here thread: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20812

THis leads to the Feedback tag thread but it has relevant info in means of how to set up ones thread. I'd also suggest reading the title tagging thread as well located here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20788

Tags are mandatory and need to be in the title at either the end or the beginning, but I'll let the thread explain that itself instead of rehashing myself. I will note I'd recommend at the very least a [CW] as that is required, however as to how you'd expand it from there, no idea. I don't really have a good idea of what the work will entail so... that'd be up to you.

Anyway it's totally fine to have this thread link elsewhere to a separate site so long as it doesn't link to another forum. DA should be fine since it's for storing ones work etc... so it works a bit like Google docs or other things folks have used in the past here. Also, whatever you do update this topic for the story in some method that is mentioned in the feedback thread ((if you don't want a feedback thread just remove it from the equation there, but since you've asked to point out grammar stuff I think you're lookin' for it.)) you don't need a second thread ((unless it's purely for Feedback.)) so please don't make another. This one will work just fine. ((if you want this to be uninterrupted alter on I can delete extraneous posts if need be just shoot a pm.))

Anywho, just fix up your title tag and well I can't really help on the grammar front to much it's something I mess up all the time so...lel. Sorry on that. Anyway, Hukuna-Sensei, Oooooout~