basics

fellaria

Hello,

I have never really played any pokemongames so these questions are probably very dumb

but thanks for reading.

I am now at the part i have to defeat the level 22 (?mega?) tangrowth.

my team is now

trubbish lv 17

quilladin lv 25

woobat lv 17

ledian lv 19

swirlix lv 17

makuhita lv 16

Is this a good team?

also i read some other threads and they said i should i have acid rain on trubbish.

i didn't pick acid rain because the description said lowers enemies special defense and

i didn't think it would be that good. Should i go back and capture another to have acid rain?

also how do i get egs?

Your team looks decent, and if your Quilladin has Bulletproof, I don't think you should have too much trouble with the PULSE Tangrowth. I'll warn you that Ledian will become pretty bad later on, but most of the early game Pokemon are pretty bad when compared to the stronger stuff you'll be able to get later on. I'd recommend lowering Quilladin's level a bit and try raising the levels of your weaker Pokemon, though, since there's still a few trainers before the next Gym.

Acid Spray (I'm guessing you mean Acid Spray, at least, since that's the only move that fits the description) is useful, but not necessary, so don't worry.

You can get Eggs after Tangrowth by repeatedly talking to the Daycare Couple until they reveal themselves to be Team Meteor. You'll have to fight them, and they'll leave. Then, go back to the Park where the PULSE is, and you can go into a house which has a key. Use it for the warehouses in Coral Ward, and one of them will have the real Daycare Couple, who will let you breed Pokemon.

Bulletproof is Quilladin's hidden ability. Quilladin can have either Overgrow or Bulletproof. In Reborn, Bulletproof is quite broken because the AI isn't able to detect it, so there will be fights where the AI will just spam an attack that deals 0 damage to you. Pulse Tangrowth for instance will spam Acid Spray against you, which is blocked by Bulletproof.

Edited by Lugruf

No i have overgrow on my quilladen.

I guess there is no way to see the ability of a pokemon before you catch it?

is it something you pay much attention too (abilities)?

You can check the ability after catching it and soft reset if you don't like the ability. Abilities aren't super important, unless the Pokemon really needs the Ability to be useful (for instance, Azumarill or Diggersby with Huge Power).

You can change the ability with an ability capsule, if you have one and if you want to, but idk.

There's random items lying everywhere in Reborn. Just look for conspicuous places, like an out of place rock, or a bush.If you trust your instincts and spam enter, chances are you'll get something. If not, there goes five seconds of your life.

You'll get an itemfinder after the 7th gym so that'll make finding these hidden objects easier.

I heard there were random encounters like a pokemon that spawns in a building it it rains for example.

is there a way to know this in the game or do you have to look it up?

i also saw some random pokemon and if i interacted with them a black screen came and they disappeared.

what am i supposed to do in that case?

I heard there were random encounters like a pokemon that spawns in a building it it rains for example.

is there a way to know this in the game or do you have to look it up?

i also saw some random pokemon and if i interacted with them a black screen came and they disappeared.

what am i supposed to do in that case?

If you want a specific pkmn you do need to look them up. However some pkmn are hinted or come naturally so you don't need to wory much.

For the pkmn that ran away, most likely you have to find again for a few times until it fights you or join your team.