My Team

Ocel

Hey everyone. I haven't been very active on these forums, save a couple questions. I thought I'd post my team for anyone to see. I'm just having fun and trying to survive the game, especially gyms, but I'll take any constructive criticism.

Bunsen (aka The Chosen One): Typhlosion

Held: Charcoal

Shadow Claw

Rock Smash

Eruption

Flamethrower

Ruffles: Mamoswine

Held: Icicle Plate

Ice Fang

Earthquake

Ancient Power

Ice Shard

Expresso: Swanna

Held: Wide Lens

Roost

Surf

Hurricane

Rain Dance

Moira: Pangoro

Held: Dread Plate

Body Slam

Crunch

Sky Uppercut

Hammer Arm

Spike: Nidoking

Held: Black Sludge

Earth Power

Megahorn

Poison Jab

Shadow Claw

Slag: Golem

Held: Hard Stone

Earthquake

Stealth Rock

Stone Edge

Heavy Slam

The only one I'm currently considering replacing is Golem, perhaps for a Noivern.

You should go back and list their abilities, since those are important and can be changed.

Smashable rocks aren't a serious obstacle, so you can probably replace Rock Smash. I'd recommend teaching Typhlosion Nature Power. Nature Power comes out as a Special move on ~2/3 of the fields and gets a power boost from it. You might also consider relearning Smokescreen since it's easy for Typhlosion to set up a field that doubles its debuff. If you want to use both, drop Shadow Claw as well.

Ancient Power is mediocre on a special attacker with STAB. Mamoswine is neither of those things. Personally, I'd replace it with Mist, since that stops enemy field effects dead.

Pangoro can and should learn Parting Shot, probably in exchange for Sky Uppercut.

That Golem is going to be invaluable later. If it doesn't have Sturdy, you should use an Ability Capsule to fix that.

If you haven't started EV training, there's no time like the present.