Quick question about what to do with these mons, lend me your wisdom

Aloha

First of all I'm not a very hardcore player, so the idea of taking the time to breed new pokemon is a little too extreeme for me haha. I want to work with what I have. Thanks!

Meganium Lvl 61 - Nature: Bold - Ability: Leaf Guard - Item: Big Root

EVs: 252 Def, 152 SpDef, 106 Hp

- Magical Leaf

- Syntesis

- Poison Powder

- Leech Seed

At first I had planed Sunny day+Syntesis+Solarbeam+Poison powder, but I'm really liking leech seed + Poison powder... What would you do..? Do I ditch poison powder or leech seed to learn sunny day and replace magical leaf with solar beam? do I leave him like this? Would you change the EV distribution?

Umbreon Lvl 63 - Nature: Relaxed - Ability: syncronize - Item: None

EVs: 252 HP, 112 Att, 73 Def, 73 SPDef

- Assurance

- Screech

- Covet

- Wish

I Basically use covet to steal leftovers from gym leaders and other bosses, but I've been thinking that maybe I could use confuse ray instead.. What do you guys think??

Should I get ridof my Attack EVs and replace them with more defence? I left them there because I want umbreon to be a little viable on it's own (Since I'm an idiot and lost batton pass for ever..).

If the team in your signature is up to date, I'd say go with Sunny Day/ Solarbeam combo. Both of your fire types can make use of the boost, and Swampert should have ground type moves to fall back on. I would keep Leech Seed over Poison Powder for its better accuracy and because it hits more types.

If you keep the previous set, you should replace Magical Leaf with Grass Pledge.

If the team in your signature is up to date, I'd say go with Sunny Day/ Solarbeam combo. Both of your fire types can make use of the boost, and Swampert should have ground type moves to fall back on. I would keep Leech Seed over Poison Powder for its better accuracy and because it hits more types.

If you keep the previous set, you should replace Magical Leaf with Grass Pledge.

I had forgotten about grass pledge haha, but I Thik I'll get rid of poison powder.

Thanks!