Whats the best team for pkmn-restricted players to fight the Grass Gym?

dotQurter_

I'm a little confused by what you mean by "Restricted". Are you doing some sort of mono-type run? Or do you mean that you're just restricted by levels which makes more sense? In that case...

For starters, you might as well get Braixen one more level to evolve him to a Delphox. That, and get a full team of six, unless you're somehow restricted.

I heard a lot of good things about Kricketune, so look into getting Kricketot and leveling it up.

Otherwise, just a balance of flying, fire, and ice should work, though you do need to look out for Pin Missile (Bug), Sand Tomb (Ground) and Cradily's Smack Down (Rock). Those and the upcoming field effect mean that you'll need quite a diverse cast.

Edited by Anstane

kricketune destroyes this gym. almost everything there is duel weak to bug and kricketune learns struggle bug early so it weakens their special which is over half the team.

so I recommend using kricketune. As Ive used him since this gym (swapping him during the story of course)

Hariyama,and krickitot are easy to get and sweep this gym if equal lvl to the gym so about 23 or so is good enough.

EDIT:you have a lvl 35 Braixen you could just evolve it at 36 then use common candys to drop it to some lvl 22-24 and sweep this gym combining strength with Makuhita/Hariyama.

Edited by NovaKnight