If you lived in the Pokemon universe, what would your team be?

PrimeMehster

Woah, I wasn't expecting this to get many responses, but that's pretty cool to see your responses on this. I guess cause a few people are clarifying certain movesets and roles within the teams, I could better clarify mine, with a couple explanations too.

Heliolisk: (Lead, Weather setter, cute little lizard who packs a nasty punch)

Rain Dance

Dragon Pulse

Parabolic Charge

Thunder

Feraligatr: (Tied for favorite all time, first signature pokemon to go out, Dragon Dance power sweeper in the rain, not so cute terrifying alligator that packs an even nastier punch)

Dragon Dance

Aqua Tail

Ice Punch

E-Quake? (Undecided)

Aggron: (Complimentary steel plated dinosaur, who doesn't want that? Also the physical wall on this team, but can also go to head smashing when necessary)

Head Smash

Iron Tail

Metal Burst

Protect

Sceptile: (Other special sweeper, uses rain to cover weakness to fire, can also serve to counter ground and water types, prob coolest Lizard on here, has an attitude)

Energy Ball

Dragon Pulse

Focus Blast (miss)

Solarbeam

Braviery: (Shiny, serves function of being portable 747, Murica bird, overall favorite pure flying type (when not considering dragons) for being bulky and hard hitting, could see use in Double battles, also can set up tailwind to benefit party)

Brave Bird

Superpower

Tailwind

Return / Facade

Lucario: (Other signature pokemon, tied for favorite, finale sweeper / clutch player / matchup abuser, mega user on team, Ash's worst nightmare, good old brawler mon for great finishes)

Metal Claw

Hi Jump Kick

Extremespeed

Blaze Kick / Bone Rush

Also,

Alakazam 85lvl

Machamp 85lvl

Golem 85lvl

And I would rent a room in the first town, just to spite any character that think they can enter people's rooms in RPG games and live to tell the tale.

Also have a masterball behind me.

This guy...

Edited by PrimeMehster

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would go for my favorites from each type and try not to end up with a water mono xD

- Vaporeon (favorite)

- Haxorus (second favorite)

- Roserade

- Aggron

- Infernape

- Krookodile

Oh and mandatory support flying type so I won't get lost in caves / forests because that would suck.

• 2 weeks later...

These probably my team of six

Greninja, the fragile speedster

attack: Night Slash, Water Shuriken, Double Team, Hydro Pump

Eevee, the one with potential (before I knew about Insurgence existance, I made a normal type Eeveelution with protean as his ability, XD Insurgence made my dream come true in a different way with Mega Eevee)

attack: Dig, Iron Tail, Bite, Quick attack

Noivern, my signature pokemon that would serve as my fastest pokemon and transportation

attack: Boomburst, Air Slash, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Claw

Gardevoir, my main powerhouse of the team, can mega evolve

attack: Psychic, Psyshock, Hyper Voice, Moonblast

Leavanny, the team's blade and brawler

attack: Sword Dance, Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Poison Jab/Shadow Claw

Arcanine, the other brawler

attack: Flame wheel, Flamethrower, Extreme Speed, Crunch

XD welp it's similar to my current reborn team (minus Krookodile and Eevee evolved into Jolteon)

• 4 weeks later...

I'd have something a little like this.

376.gif350.gif598.gif

637.gif373.gif

461.gif

The one team I carried all the way through Black 2 and stuck with me till I sorta retired. I'm also rebuilding this team in Alpha Sapphire to much success right now. If I had to include a Mega for this team, it'd probably be Metagross over Salamence. Although I'd probably stick with normal forms since I'm still kinda in the anti-Mega camp right now.

i'd have a team full of threats (and you would be looking mighty stressed about it)

mawile-mega.gifsuicune.gifsableye.giflandorus-therian.gifvolcarona.gif691.gif

most of these sprites are from here.

my favorite pokemon is sableye, so if I were to say I had a pokemon adjacent to pikachu or a "signature" pokemon i'd probably be that. honestly any of these mons could be my favorite though.

491.gif448-mega.gifglaceon.gifchandelure.gifaltaria.gifgardevoir.gif

Kept type overlap to a minimum here, since I have quite a few favorites.

I wouldn't ordinarily put a legendary, let alone a shiny one on a list like this, but you guys probably know the story of my shiny Darkrai by now. It was my favorite pokemon upon the release of its movie (and still is). The event that let you get one through New Moon Island was released, and young sir Krim was ecstatic. Never caught a shiny or saw one before, (I don't think I even knew what one was at that point) but when I saw the sparkle I threw the Master Ball immediately, knowing that he was special. He's stayed with me since Platinum, through every game. He currently resides on my Alpha Sapphire, and his watched over all of my first playthroughs when he could. There's no way I wasn't going to include him.

As for the rest you probably don't need explanations, as I've used them all on some occasion or another, and you all know I like them.

Edited by DragonMasterKrim

weavile.gifmagnezone.gifsandslash.gifvolcarona.giftentacruel.gifsylveon.gif

Weavile - The Starter and the Ace

Magnezone - The Bulk and the Brains

Sandslash - The Rolling Spike Ball of Doom from Indiana Jones

Volcarona - The Hell Moth

Tentacruel - The Trap setter as well as... Other... Things...

Sylveon - The Cute Mascot Pokemon

Sylveon — good companion, brings out the joy and cuteness overload

Gardevoir — I'm really not good at taking care of my team, so I expect her to do that (she's a waifu material hahaha)

Lapras — you need her to travel on seas, plus she's gentle and understands humans

Chansey — takes care of the injured, and she has softboiled eggs!!

Miltank — I'm short, so I really need some milk, plus she'll attract some Tauros to ride on (hop on, my dear Gardevoir)

Charizard — for flight, making bonfires from his tail, warmth on wintery days, and he'll def protect me and the whole team.

• 2 weeks later...

Darkrai- favorite pokemon, always have him on the team

Gallade- best mixed attacker that I'd use

Bisharp- best physical attacker for me

Malamar- Superpower+ Contrary+ Quick Claw= KO

Manectric- best special attacker for me

Garchomp- favorite pseudo legendary

I have 2 signature Pokemon actually.

Pokemon Team Member & Signature Pokemon #1. Arbok

Nickname: Charbok for Male or Jessie for Female

Moveset: Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb/Crunch/Iron Tail

Pokemon Team Member & Signature Pokemon #2. Goodra

Nickname: Godra Goodra for either Male or Female

Moveset: Dragon Pulse/Outrage/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam

Pokemon Team Member #3. Gliscor

Nickname: TongueClumsy for either Male or Female

Moveset: Earthquake/Fly/X-Scissor/Rock Slide

Pokemon Team Member #4. Clawitzer

Nickname: Pistol Pete for either Male or Female

Moveset: Surf/Waterfall/Dark Pulse/Aura Sphere

Pokemon Team Member #5. Gourgeist

Nickname: Halloween for either Male or Female

Moveset: Phantom Force/Psychic/Seed Bomb/Shadow Ball

Pokemon Team Member #6. Weezing

Nickname: James for either Male or Female

Moveset: Sludge Bomb/Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Shadow Ball

Hmm, I like cute Pokémon that pack a punch. That being said, here's my imaginary team:

Chansey - Looks derpy and takes a lot of punishment. Also gives me health care benefits.

Cinccino - Looks fabulous, cute and is an absolute destroyer on the battlefield.

Dragonite - It's a dragon. Defy and die. Deny and die. Simple as that. Also seems cuddly. +100 bonus points in my book.

Vaporeon - I'm a terrible swimmer, so it's likely to come in handy at some point. Can melt into water. Ever wanted to drown somebody without leaving a trace? Vaporeon's your dude.. or dudette, personal preference, I suppose. Either way, it's cool.

Gardevoir - It's loyal, strong and has the ability to create small black holes. It can also predict the future and has a Mega. Though, I'd probably just keep it in it's normal form.

Lanturn - While it may not be cuddly, it sure has the ability to give you a nasty shock. It also happens to be an electric fish. Could there possibly anything that's cooler? No, I think not.

Edit: I have no idea what happend to my post. But I guess it's because I used unicode for the genders. Oh well..

Edited by Lagspike

• 2 weeks later...