You Can't Kill Six Birds With One Dedenne

Yeah. I underestimated Ciel. And I'm getting my ass beat. My only good Pokemon for this battle are Delphox, Lumineon, Dedenne and Noivern. Any suggestions for swapping out team members for this one? Still have Crustle and a Rhydon on rotation, but not any other Electric types within Ciel's level range.

You might want to consider switching out Papillon for a different pokemon. I don't really have the experience to give you a good recommendation, since I've only beaten Ciel once and that was swapping between a pangoro and a golem (with sturdy). If the rhydon has good enough IV's, have you considered evolving into a rhyperior?

I used a Sylveon with Wish and Moonblast to mop the floor with Ciel. The thing takes something like 70% off of Mega Altaria with Moonblast, and is bulky enough to take on anything her team has to offer.

Otherwise a fast electric Pokémon like Ampharos, Magnezone, Rotom and Lanturn do very well against Ciel.

There are multiple options for that fight. I would argue Mamoswine is a good option, although you'll have to rely on Ice fang instead of Icicle Crash (You still have Ice Shard, though. And it can have Thick Fat, not sure if Mist changes the field, which also works in your favour). The electric types given do well, too, and if you're desperate even Manectric wold do fairly decent (if you're lucky, you have HP ice on it)

I'd have advice, but I always had Volcarona, which is 1/18 chance of being the mystery egg. I guess you can take a page out of the proverbial book and use 'mons that get Quiver Dance or Dragon Dance, though. Togekiss is, quite sadly, excellent setup fodder. Just keep an eye out for the Talonflame, and you'll do fine.

Rhydon can easily wreak stuff, if it has a good rock move, too.

There are multiple options for that fight. I would argue Mamoswine is a good option, although you'll have to rely on Ice fang instead of Icicle Crash (You still have Ice Shard, though. And it can have Thick Fat, not sure if Mist changes the field, which also works in your favour). The electric types given do well, too, and if you're desperate even Manectric wold do fairly decent (if you're lucky, you have HP ice on it)

Mist, Misty Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Electric Terrain, Rain Dance + Sunny Day, or any two pledges combined will produce a new field for five turns.

Edited by Cobalt996

I don't recall all I did, but I do remember training up a Gigalith from a Boldore to use Stealth Rocks and get some early damage off. Beyond that, Ampharos used Electric Terrain to change the field and spammed Thunder until Gliscor, which was -to me at least- her most annoying Pokemon since that can wall and heal with Poison Heal. Mega Altaria I got lucky with Nidoking surviving a Earthquake and KOing it with a Sludge Wave.

Hopeflly that gives ideas.

Lapras put in work against her for me, and is still obtainable after the Point of No Return.

Whatever electric types you can find are a good idea as well. Also you can abuse her AI by slapping air balloon on mons that are weak to ground... She loves to spam Earthquake...

You can get quite a few high level Rock and Ice pokemons in the moutains to help you with Ciel (Spheal and sturdy Boldore are easy to catch). A sturdy rock type placing stealth rock and eventually attacking if togekiss boosts itself/misses at the first turn would help you a lot.

Ampharos with discharge/powergem moveset would do a lot of damage as well, if you need to xp farm one pokemon I would go for him.

You can learn rock tomb to most of your physical pokemons as well.

if you're desperate even Manectric wold do fairly decent (if you're lucky, you have HP ice on it)

What are you talking about? Manectric with HP Ice, Charge Beam, Discharge, Electric Terrain, and an Air Balloon mops the floor with her team. The only trouble is the HP typing, but if you get the right one, it can easily destroy her. No need to be desperate, it just works.