Manic's Youtube Let's Play, Reborn Episode 15

ManicInsomniac

So I didn't realise that there was a place for this on the forums till now, so I thought I'd throw in my lot.

Loving this game so far, and it's been one of the most popular series I've had on my channel to date, despite my bumbling around as someone whose missed a lot of later Generation stuff in Pokemon. I am trying to do a bit of a 'blind' run though, as is my custom, but do ask for tips from time to time.

The series is at 9 episodes so far, with Episode 10 coming out later tonight (as of writing). I generally keep to a fairly solid schedule with Reborn videos every Monday and Friday. Come check it out and let me know what you think!

Episode 9:

Full playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtwvNDtRl0ddL3r8BBf_F_k8C7k0zTLrq

Got another episode out, the ever-so-fun Pulse Tangrowth battle.

I'm really looking for team-building tips. Considering pulling back and catching a Makuhita to put on the team. Other than that, Ivysaur, Espurr, Numel and Noibat will probably stay for a little while, leaving an empty spot to fill. For now, I'll probably stick with Meowth for Cut and Pickup, but rounding out the fighting ability would be nice.

makuhita is great, so is pancham tbh(he has a solid movepool and pangoro has secondary type dark which really helps.)

Get rid of noibat, its a trap. He only becomes usefull as noivern and evolves at lvl 48 which is VERY late :P.

i strongly recommand getting kricketune back in your squad.

Other then that things seem to go decent enough ^^.

Good luck!

P.s. For the love of god please use fake out, it has priority, it is basically free damage

Thanks Familiars.

Yeah, I'm starting to realise how much of a trap Noibat is. I just love Noivern's design so much, but this really isn't the game to be making sacrifices in that way.

I've caught a Makuhita, as you'll see in the video below. Pangoro is kinda meh for me, despite how useful Dark-type is. I'll consider Kricketune, it's not really a favourite of mine, despite how much it was slaying with Fury Cutter and such.

Oh god, the Fake Out thing. I constantly forget it until just after I can use it.

But first... Fern >.>