ArmoredGuardian

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first dog was called Vicky. He was a gem, and I grew up with him. Unfortunately he passed away when I was nine and he was eight; he was hit by a drunk-driven truck. He died in my arms, spine shattered. In its pain, it feebly lashed out and bit my hand, the only time in its life that it ever bit me. But so weak it was that it couldn't even break the skin.

Looking back, that was when something started to take root in me; the start of a particular part of my character, I think. The part that does not forgive mistakes.

*Ominous silence*

Ahem, anyway, 1091.

I'm sorry to hear about the losses of your dogs :[

I've got Yorkshire Terriers, Carly and Ruby. Carly's 11 and spoiled as hell, and Ruby's 9 and an absolute sweetheart. Carly knows what she wants and she intends to get it, so she gets really obnoxious sometimes and whines and cries and barks until we give her whatever she wants. She's getting too old to jump onto and off couches and beds so she cries until we can come get her off of one. I can tell she's getting close though. She's gotten incredibly clingy to me especially, which is incredibly odd, as she normally acts kind of like a lone wolf. Ruby on the other hand, is a complete sweetheart whose mind is entirely fixed on playing and licking the skin off your face. She's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed and she's actually kind of skittish since her mother died when she was only 2-days-old. So because of that, she didn't learn anything from her mother and still struggles with things. If she wants to go outside but we're not immediately near her, instead of barking for us to come let her out, she just pees on the floor. While it's kind of disappointing, we know that she's got kidney issues and she can't control herself. Regardless, I still love my dogs so much since they love me unconditionally and are so incredibly adorable.

Also 1093

At this point you only want to win for the sake of winning, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHY YOU CAME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?! It was to show your pride in the animal you love best and let people know why you think cats are the best! Share with the people your love for your animal but do NOT under any circumstances treat this as something so simple because it is a battlefield of passion not numbers!