My team for EP 16

Fzhek

Maybe ditch Charge Beam for Calm Mind on your Gardevoir. Not really sure why you have Grass Knot either.

Venoshock on your Accelgor is also kinda redundant considering you don't have a means of inflicting any poison proc on enemies.

I'd also switch Agility for Dragon Dance on your Kingdra. Never underestimate the DANCE.

Other than that, looks pretty solid as far as team composition.

Maybe ditch Charge Beam for Calm Mind on your Gardevoir. Not really sure why you have Grass Knot either.

Venoshock on your Accelgor is also kinda redundant considering you don't have a means of inflicting any poison proc on enemies.

I'd also switch Agility for Dragon Dance on your Kingdra. Never underestimate the DANCE.

Other than that, looks pretty solid as far as team composition.

I agree that Charge Beam is pretty useless,i may change it.I don't have a grass type and Grass Knot deals a lot of damage tbh and the TM Energy Ball is not available yet so not sure about that.

Tell me with what i should change Venoschock because TM Sludge Bomb is also not available yet.

Completely disagree,Dragon Dance gives Attack and Speed and my Kingdra moves are all Sp Attack.

Edited by Fzhek

I agree that Charge Beam is pretty useless,i may change it.I don't have a grass type and Grass Knot deals a lot of damage tbh and the TM Energy Ball is not available yet so not sure about that.

Tell me with what i should change Venoschock because TM Sludge Bomb is also not available yet.

Completely disagree,Dragon Dance gives Attack and Speed and my Kingdra moves are all Sp Attack.

I'd switch Grass Knot out for Wish so you can heal your teammates.

Right now I'd say switch out Venoshock for Hidden Power(Ice if possible) to cover flying type weakness. Unless you want to switch out one of your teammates for a Quilfish, Drapion or a Dragalge since they can either lay down Toxic Spikes or directly poison enemies then you can keep Venoshock.

And I still think Dragon Dance is better. The Attack boost will still increase the damage your moves do even if they're Special Attack. You still get a good boost to speed as well.

• Global Mods

Right now I'd say switch out Venoshock for Hidden Power(Ice if possible) to cover flying type weakness. Unless you want to switch out one of your teammates for a Quilfish, Drapion or a Dragalge since they can either lay down Toxic Spikes or directly poison enemies then you can keep Venoshock.

And I still think Dragon Dance is better. The Attack boost will still increase the damage your moves do even if they're Special Attack. You still get a good boost to speed as well.

Not seeing how dragon dance increases the damage of special moves.... the speed is nice, but if you just want speed, run agility. focus energy+sniper+scope lens is very nice for a special set, I know. that should give a power boost that is between 2 and 3 dragon dances. also if we even get access to a Draco meteor tutor... oh boy. Wish generally seems better on a bulky pokemon and gardevoir is quite fragile, my preferred set for reborn is Moonblast, Psychic, Calm Mind and Misty Terrain because overriding field effects is incredibly useful.

No dragon dance does not increase special attack only attack. Its better for him to run agility over d-dance cause since its a special attacker it wont help it, so more speed is better. The best moveset for it is draco meteor, scald/hydro pump, agility and focus energy with scope lens.

Edited by WSGreen

• Global Mods

No dragon dance does not increase special attack only attack. Its better for him to run agility over d-dance cause since its a special attacker it wont help it, so more speed is better. The best moveset for it is draco meteor, scald/hydro pump, agility and focus energy with scope lens.

Because this is Reborn, to my knowledge Draco Meteor is unavailable and Scald is a massive pain to get. I prefer Surf over Hydro Pump because of out of battle utility, full accuracy and triple the PP. you generally don't miss the extra power because of the 100% critrate for 2.25x damage. sometimes having two buffing moves is undesirable and from my experience an unboosted kingdra with good speed EV's and a Timid nature is passable if you want that 4th slot for coverage damage.

Because this is Reborn, to my knowledge Draco Meteor is unavailable and Scald is a massive pain to get. I prefer Surf over Hydro Pump because of out of battle utility, full accuracy and triple the PP. you generally don't miss the extra power because of the 100% critrate for 2.25x damage. sometimes having two buffing moves is undesirable and from my experience an unboosted kingdra with good speed EV's and a Timid nature is passable if you want that 4th slot for coverage damage.

I only say draco meteor cause its the strongest dragon type move (besides roar of time). Dragon pulse also works.

Pretty interesting team, although if you still have some heart scales left you can go to pokemon psychologist and get the naive nature on Chandelure changed to timid nature as Chandelure doesn't need physical attack and it does not have the best bulk in the world

Considering Amaria, the water gym leader is gonna be your opponent soon, I think your team is missing a grass or an electric type. Try getting a meganium, or an ampharos which can deal with water types really well.

I have some grass moves and some normal strong(not type) attacks that would probably destroy her and tbh she will have a hard time killing my kingdra