Batman And Robin is Better than Batman V Superman

ShadeStrider

I Rewatched Batman and Robin Yesterday, and Batman V Superman today. I know that this opinion is Strange, but I feel that watching Batman and Robin was overall a better experience than watching Batman V Superman

Batman and Superman was Just a bore from beginning to end. There is no Humor, Just a pointlessly dark Fanfiction-y mess of a superhero movie. The CGI is so Artificial that it ruins any immersion that I MIGHT have had. The Film turned Superman into a Moron and Batman into a Murdering D-bag. The Film takes itself far too Seriously. The worst part is that the film is 3 hours long.

For all the Faults of Batman and Robin, I felt more entertained. It seems to me like the film Knows how cheesy it is, and it doesn't even try to hide it, what with the shots of the Bat Nipples and Bat Butt (and Batgirls high heels). I can still Get a laugh out of the Bat Credit Card and Arnold Schwarzenegger's bad Ice Puns. The special effects are also extremely cheesy, which actually compliments the Overall Cheesiness of the Plot.

I Actually liked watching George Clooney as Batman more than Ben Affleck as Batman. Ben Might have been the better actor, but that doesn't Excuse how unlikable B V S's Batman was. George Clooney's Batman was Hilariously Bad, and I think that his awkward acting on screen was more tolerable than how Unlikable Batman was in Batman V Superman.

I think that Batman V Robin is one of the Best So-Bad-Its-Good Films, and deserves a place among films like Birdemic, Troll 2, The Room, Plan Nine from Outer Space, Cool Cat Saves the Kids, Etc.

Batman V Superman was Just Boring, and at this point, I don't know if there is any hope for the DC Extended Universe.

No... you are not alone with this.

Batman V Superman is just the worst. it has so many plotholes, which, don't even make sense in the Ultimate Edition on Blu-Ray.

Ok, in a deleted scene we actually see Superman flying around, looking for his mom (which eventually leads to that god-awful Martha-scene), with his super-hearing... there are so many crys for help in the city - you know from people in need of help - and Superman just ignores them, because all he is focused on is his mom, and can't distinguish her voice in that mess... so... he ignores everything and decides to fight batman... leaving all those to god knows what.

and I mean... really? "Hey let's make a team... you know like a justice league!" - "Why?" - "ehhh... I've got a bad feeling for the future" (or something like this... that is...)

I for one cannot enjoy something that throws so much of the original content out the window...

Hey... If I wouldn't know the original material - maybe I could have enjoyed the movie, because I would have nothing to compare them to.

oh and in the Justice League - Bruce totally reveals himself to Batman to the Flash, by throwing a Batarang at him... who tells him that this Flash doesn't suddenly run around and tells everyone that Bruce Wayne is Batman? The Bruce/Batman I know would NEVER do something stupid like this!

argh... BvS is bad and I don't have high hopes for Justice league either (and Suicide Squad... or rather "Dead Shot, Harley Quinn feat. Joker and some friends" ... ugh it was fun to a certain extend, but such a let down...)

• 1 month later...

Worse than Batman & Robin? Woa there. I'm the first to admit BvS has huge flaws and is by no means a good movie, but still. That's some severe case of nostalgia goggles.

Want to see a genuinely awful DC movie? Suicide Squad is where it's at. Absolutely nothing works in this one.

I mean I get it, you can laugh at how bad a movie is with the "BAT NIPPLES". But at least batman vs. Superman tried to be a good movie, it has....A ton of flaws that I feel like a few fans who weren't awful at film school could've done better.

At the very least I think we'll get one good movie out of the DCEU with the "The Batman" or whatever the title is, as for the rest. I have no hope but mediocrity, the flash looks like it'll bomb too since it went through....4 directors that left the project so far? Sigh at least Marvel and Fox are doing much better. (Can't wait for deadpool 2) Even though Fox will probably ruin it somehow.

I mean I get it, you can laugh at how bad a movie is with the "BAT NIPPLES". But at least batman vs. Superman tried to be a good movie, it has....A ton of flaws that I feel like a few fans who weren't awful at film school could've done better.

At the very least I think we'll get one good movie out of the DCEU with the "The Batman" or whatever the title is, as for the rest. I have no hope but mediocrity, the flash looks like it'll bomb too since it went through....4 directors that left the project so far? Sigh at least Marvel and Fox are doing much better. (Can't wait for deadpool 2) Even though Fox will probably ruin it somehow.

amen