I think i'm a bit late! But better late than never right?

Crossmann

So I should probably get this out of the way i'm obviously new here but i'm also new to this whole forum thing. I've never really done anything like this so I hope I don't mess it up but if I do hopefully it's funny.

I started playing Reborn around a month ago because I got hyped for Pokemon Sun and Moon but didn't want to play through the main games again so I looked around for some fan games and here I am. I never made an account because I didn't really feel the need to but after playing the game for this long and seeing the community I figured I would make an account and maybe even make some friends or help some newer people with the game (yes I realize I say that when i'm still really new myself).

Now I should probably tell you a little about myself, well i'm 17 (turning 18 in 3 months, super excited), I live in the United States, Arkansas specifically, video games are pretty cool (mostly RPG's but sometimes other genre's too), I listen to music on the norm and it's mostly any genre, anime is pretty cool (mostly fantasy ones, Fairy Tail is the best in my opinion), and i'm hoping I can do something with programming or animation once I get older (maybe even drawing if I ever get better at that). My favorite Pokemon currently are Lucario, Blaziken, and Glaceon.

One last thing to say is that I don't really mind being called Crossmann, Cross, or my real name Marshall but in reality you can call me whatever you like! I suppose that's my intro to this great community! I hope I did well and I just want to say thanks to Cloud for making the post on how to start or I would have had absolutely no idea where to start. Thanks for reading and have a good day!

Edited by Crossmann

Hi there Crossman/ Marshall! Welcome to Reborn!

Its always nice to see people getting involved in the world of fan games! They offer something quite different to the main series games so its good see more people getting to experience them!

Anime isn't really my thing, but a whole bunch of people love it and like to discuss it over in the animation and manga subforum so be sure to check that out if you're interested.

While you're here, if you could check out the Community Rules, which can be found on the menu to the left, that'd be great.

Hope to see you around!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I hope to become a long standing member of the community and help others out when they need it if i'm able.

Also I did read the community rules and they don't seem too hard to follow so i'll try my best!