Grinding for the normal gym.

Crossmann

So I've been trying to beat noel for the past three days now and I have had no success sadly. I have had tough times with leaders before like Flo or Shade but Noel is probably the hardest one for me yet. :(

Anyways I've looked up a couple of videos about how to beat noel but they have been either really old to not really be relevant anymore or I have no idea how to get the Pokemon (such as Excadrill).

My current team is Charizard, Roserade, Pangoro, Aggron, Marowak, and Drapion.

I'm still trying to level Aggron and Drapion by fishing in the lake so they are a bit lower than the others.

Charizard level 53,Flame Burst, Flamethrower, Fire Pledge, Wing Attack

Pangoro level 50, Cut, Crunch, Rock Smash, Shadow Claw

Roserade level 50, Mega Drain, Stun Spore, Attract, Nature Power

Marowak level 50, False Swipe, Thrash, Strength, Bone Rush

Drapion level 46, Poison Fang, Venoshock, Hone Claws, Night Slash

Aggron level 42, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Rock Slide, Iron Defense

It seems like the pokemon giving me the most trouble are his porygon and swellow but i haven't seen all of his pokemon I've only made it through wigglytuff, porygon-z, swellow, and cinccino.

Go catch a woobat and evolve it into a swoobat and teach it calm mind. Make sure it has a speed boosting nature (Except for jolly) Once the battle starts set up on his wigglytuff. Get a bunch a para heals in case he t-waves you. Once you hit +6 sp attack you should be able to oh-ko mons.

I'm still trying to level Aggron and Drapion by fishing in the lake

Poor poor dear, no one levels on randoms anymore, not when there are repeatable trainers to battle back in the Grand Hall. You may need to change the date to get trainers that you can manage, though.

I'd say level Pangoro up to level 52 so it'll learn Sky Uppercut, which is a much stronger and more reliable Fighting-type move than anything up until that point. I'd also suggest putting Cut and Rock Smash on a designated HM slave to free up space, and scrapping Shadow Claw. Crunch covers most of the bases that Shadow Claw does, but does it better due to STAB. If you have Heart Scales to spare, you can go back to the Move Relearner and give it Work Up, which should give Pangoro an extra punch if you can safely set it up.

Porygon-Z is fast and has a freakish special attack. It looks like team you have don't have the best special defense, but if Pangoro can tank a hit then he should be able to KO it in one or two hits, hopefully. You could always equip a Black Belt to boost Pangoro's Fighting moves.

Aggron can probably handle Swellow with Rock Slide. If you don't feel safe you could set up an Iron Defense.

His last two mons are Girafarig and Clefable. Clefable you can probably beat with a similarly strategy to however you beat Wigglytuff, and Girafarig is similar to Porygon-Z

Well I just now beat Noel and I'm putting it up to luck, what I did was I set up the blazing field with my charizard and one shot his wigglytuff and then set up iron defense with Aggron while cinccino would use bullet seed. After that I would flamethrower Porygon because somehow my charizard was able to take two Discharges.

After that I went back to aggron and let the field take out Girafig (I had lots of ice cream) and then used rock slide on swellow and its fire orb killed it, and lastly I stunned clefable with stun spore and then used nature power on it to get it around 2/3 health and got lucky with a iron head flinch.

But thanks for the help! If I ever do another run I will certainly try something easier!