Decided to say Hi after finally beating (spoiler) after 132 tries!

Amsterdam

Hi.

First off, not really 132 tries but needless to say it took me a while, anyways in my search for tactics to beat the - Now most annoying - Pokemon i ended up here quite some times which eventually made me want to join in on the different discussions going on here.

My name might reveal im from The Netherlands, if not, im from The Netherlands and specifically Amsterdam i wasn't born there but moved there on an early age and i dont see myself ever leaving, i'm still a student and hope to be an doctor in medicine next year. To conclude the little info about me, im a big fan of football and you can find my weekly in stadiums around Netherlands and Europe to support my club, Ajax.

To really conclude this post i'd like to say that Pokemon Reborn is a great game, i love the puzzles, the difficult battles - although i did had enough of Arceus - and the humor mixed with dark nature of it.

My plan is to be active at this forum so i suppose i see a lot of around and you can any questions you might have ofcourse!

Wim - Amsterdam

EDIT/SPOILER: Did a little edit to my topic title since i suddenly realised it was a spoiler about the game. It is reffering to the Arceus battle.

Edited by Amsterdam