Amazing game, love it (also hi!)

RiusM

Hey there, I found this game when the reddit thread about pokemon Uranium popped up and, after reading a bit about how its supposed to be way harder than the classic games decided to download it. Lots of praise incoming:

60 hours later I finished the current version and I have to say: You guys are doing a fantastic job! I feel like when I inevitably go back and play a classic game it will feel unsatisfying in how easy it is. First game I play where I actually have to think about my comp a little and not just overlevel the crap out of my favorite 3 then stomp everything. Thank you for this great experience! Sadly this game has also introduced me to breeding and made me look up what IV/EVs are and now I have 2 tabs in the computer filled with Joltiks but I guess you can't have it all.

Some downsides to it would be that the game feels very edgy at times while at other times it's like Katie the penguin decided to write it. While it does lead to some great banter it also felt forced sometimes (looking at you Terra). Another downside that I discovered once I finished the current version is that the flight paths are all kinds of messed up which makes the game a little tedious once you finish the story.

Overall a great job by the dev team and I look forward to future updates.

PS: How long/good is Rejuvenation compared to Reborn?

PPS: How do I get one of those fancy trainer cards? Not the 3d ones just the good looking ones with the moves

Obligatory ''Hi we made an introduction thread at the same time'' comment :D. I feel similar about Terra, through I watched some interviews with ame so I understand why she is in the game like that.

As for your question about rejuvenation, it currently goes up to the lvl 70 pokemon range, so you can sink quite a bit of time into it. Imho the writing is very cheesy and it seems to take some plot stuff directly from reborn. However the gameplay is fun and the challenge is quite similar, so its worth a try for sure (do the hard mode though if you want challenge, I found the ''reborn'' style option not that difficult).This is just my experience though, I'm sure there is people who like the story.

Edited by Jibs

Hi there! Welcome to Reborn!

Rejuvenation is a fair bit shorter than Reborn currently (as it is up to E8 as compared to E15). However Jan pushes out the episodes relatively quickly. It is also an really good game, with adjustable difficultly and a great cast of characters. Its worth giving a go if you liked Reborn.

People have two types of trainer cards in their signature. the slightly smaller ones can be made with the Create a Trainer Card option under customize on the menu to the left. Then as soon as you have something in your signature it will be added (you only need to put in a single dot and this will work). The bigger ones are Redemption League Trainer Cards, which you can't get at the moment as the league isn't running.

If you could check out the Community Rules to the left, that'd be great!

Hope to see you around!