Greetings and salutations!

ArmageddonX

I've wanted a game to dedicate myself to for shiz and giggles for a bit now. I played No Man's Sky for a bit, but did most of what's possible and I'm waiting for them to release more updates to explore. Since then I played a few clicker/idle games, but as someone that enjoys scripting, those games are too easy to "beat".

This game, however, is just the right amount of tough, and I always appreciate when limitations are removed (only having access to a portion of the Pokemon available). I don't intend on using speed hacks, but scripting something together and letting something run overnight for a modest advantage is just so fun for me to make and only puts me ahead just enough to make it fun. ^_^

But neway, just saying hello to the forums here. Figured I should so my only post isn't me being a dumb noodle posting in the bug reports, when it WASN'T a bug. So... whas crackin' boo?

P.S.: My alias isn't actually McLOVIN, I just felt the need to put that in there.

Edited by ArmageddonX

Hi there! Welcome to Reborn!

Don't worry about reporting something that isn't a bug. It happens constantly and no-one is going to look down on you for it!

I haven't heard of any of those other games you mentioned, but I'm glad you have other fun things in your life, and that you've managed to find some enjoyment in Reborn.

If you could check out the Community Rules to the left, it'd be much appreciated.

Hope to see you around!