Digimon thread

nepeta100

Digimon tri is having its first screening in English tomorrow don't know about you guys but I'm super excited also don't worry if you miss out on it tomorrow it will be showing again in October at more theaters what is everyone else's opinions about digimon I like it so much even the non main series seasons to a lesser extent.

Edited by nepeta100

I'm just glad to see the franchise is coming back strong. With tri being great, Cyber Sleuth releasing earlier this year, and the new PS4 game announced yesterday coming out next year, I'd say Digimon is making is presence known again. And it's great!

I'm just glad to see the franchise is coming back strong. With tri being great, Cyber Sleuth releasing earlier this year, and the new PS4 game announced yesterday coming out next year, I'd say Digimon is making is presence known again. And it's great!

Digimon has never disappeared. Games have been releasing yearly, and a new anime has come out every 3-4 years.