What game should I play next?

Cool Girl

24 members have voted

1. 1. What Game should I play next?

• Monotype/challenge run of Reborn
    • Golden Sun: The Lost Age
    • Final Fantasy
    • Other (please specify what game I should play next in your post)
    • Mother 3
    • League Of Heroes: Trails

So, I'm just wondering what game I should play next, since I'm not sure. So, I thought I should make a thread and I would like to get everyone's input. Here are the next games I was thinking of doing:

- Monotype Reborn run or some kind of challenge run of Reborn (I'll wait for E16 to come out so I can restart a normal Reborn run and continue with the story) If you guys say I should play this next, then I'll update the poll. What you can expect if I do a challenge run:

- Written walkthrough (I will post it on the Reborn forums)

- Possible custom sprite (overworld, vs.....)

- After re-playing/doing challenge run of Reborn, I'm planning on restarting Rejuvenation

- Hardcore Reborn (I'm not very good with hard level games, but I definitely like a good challenge so I guess I'll try this! :D)

- Third Dangaronpa game? (I'm not sure about this. I played the first two games, but I think I heard there's a third game to play. If that's the case, I'll definitely play it since I really like the Dangaronpa game! :D)

- Golden Sun: The Lost Age (Pretty simple game really. It's the second game in the Golden Sun series)

- Chrono Trigger (recommended by Mr. Mojo Roo) (I heard it's a Super Nintendo and well it's easier for me to have the controller when I'm playing a game, so not sure if I'm actually going to play it, but I'll try a little bit I guess)

- League Of Legends (pretty sure I'll play this once in a while since I have a lot of friends at school who play League Of Legends. Heck, if I do play League Of Legends, I'll probably even multitask with another game.)

- Final Fantasy (some people have been telling me to start with Final Fantasy 4, but I'm definitely open to more suggestions)

These are the options. Definitely let me know what you guys think! :D (Also, you can vote for more than one option) (Yeah, whenever I'm not sure what game to play next, I'll definitely post here! :D) Well, that's it for me. Thanks guys! :D

Edited by Cool Girl

First, Danganronpa 3 is an anime, not a game

Second, Golden Sun the lost age is kind of an oldie, but ain't bad

Third, Chrono Trigger is a pain to beat without a controller due to the need to hold down a few buttons. Wouldn't put it on my best to play but it has it's really good up moments. A lot more games compete with it now compared to back then where it was revolutionary.

Fourth, Final Fantasy is a good series, but I'd say start with X if you can. IV is pretty good until the moon spike. IV, V, VI, IX, and X are my recommendations though I should recognize VII is the most loved despite it being my second least favorite.

Ah yes Hardcore the game that's slowly gaining popularity even though 80% of it is practicing my homework for school. But yeah, it's kind of my nod to classic Reborn styled battling so have fun if you go for it.

I'm going to actually say other and try out Mother 3 since I don't know what RPGs you like, but given Danganronpa you seem more into story driven. (I would reccomend LoH Trails series but that series is a behemoth of interesting lore and phenomenal storytelling with so much to explore its a little overwhelming).

My vote is on Golden Sun: The Lost Age. It's a really massive game that you'll enjoy if you've played the first game. You can also transfer file clear data from the first game for some extra tidbits, even if you might have to enter a huge code for it. You might want to look up some of that stuff up, cuz there were a couple of things that only happen if you went and revisited a few places later on in the first game.

But runner up is Chrono Trigger, just because of how popular it is and how great Frog's Theme is.

If you wanna play LoL, I ask how comfortable you are playing with a mouse and keyboard setup.

- Final Fantasy (some people have been telling me to start with Final Fantasy 4, but I'm definitely open to more suggestions)

If you want to play the whole series, 4 is a great way to start, since going back to 4 after playing the proceeding games can be a very difficult experience since the gameplay improved quite a bit in the latter installments. Otherwise, if you only plan to play the highlights of the series, I recommend you only play 6, 7 or 9 which are the best in the series. (6 Being my personal favorite)

Edited by Tartar

Alright, so here are the results for now. These are the games I'll be playing in order:

1) Chrono Trigger

2) Hardcore Reborn

3) Dangaronpa: Ultra Despair Girls / League Of Legends

I'll also be playing League Of Legends once in a while 'cause my friend is going to text me when she's ready to play League Of Legends and I guess that's when I'll be online.

So, now I'm going to get rid of these three options. I'll also be adding two more, so please guys keep voting! :D (You can vote for more than one option. Alright, thanks guys)