[Art] Fire Emblem on Forums Mug Megathread

Chevaleresse

Since the game seems to be fairly popular and in all likelihood we will be getting more than one, I figured I'd post a thread where everyone could share their mugs and possibly request them from others. To start, I'll post mine.

InyT8gs.pnggcV3lkg.png

This is my most recent one, I'm pretty proud of it. The armor was mostly traced off of Hector's, and then the head was spliced in and recolored. Meet Myrdwyn, a Wyvern Lord. Second version is an update to a more consistent palette.

wTHt5e9.pngkvCMIaY.png

Most of the others are just simple splices/recolors. This one had a little pixel work done on the left version to give her pointed ears. Ava here is a Scavenger.

b2GvTua.png

Swordstar (a user on bay12) helped me make a couple modifications to his face. This is Ociel, a male Valkyrie.

jN80Jl6.png

Meredith, Hukuna's Soldier in Ashes.

ZL7mt8W.png

Hoshiko, my Archer in the same game. Another one Swordstar helped with, this time making her twintails look much more natural.

iwiNFzW.pngkbsIXKf.png

And Siegfried, a Knight. GUNINANRUNIN on Bay12 did his hair. Inno did the second expression where he's about to be zapped by his fiancee.

• Upvote 3

You know what, take 'em.

Soldier_4_No_Helmet.pngSoldier_4.png

The infamous Soldier 4, with magical abilities of growing and getting rid of his facial hair.

Saffron.pngSaffron_Casual.png

The Main Lord of Ashes, the wonderful Lord in the Sky, Saffron. You'll see I have her in armor, as well as dressed casually. Disregard the different shading, the second never got use, so I never changed the shading to fit FE6/7 style.

Luka.pngLuka_with_Mini.pngLuka_Casual.pngLuka_Promoted.pngLuka_Child.png

Now, we have my unit in Ashes, and my first ever portrait. In order, it is my first attempt at Luka, which I ended up not being too happy about, which lead to my next attempt at Luka, with a little mini-portrait included. Then we have Luka dressed in his casual attire disregard how it's the same clothes as Saffron, I swear he came first. Last we have Luka dressed in promoted attire, though it only really fits him as a Lore Master, rather than a Dancing Blade. Oh, and also child Luka, because why not.

Keagan.pngFeri.pngDash_Portrait.pngSamwell_Base_Dark_Shade.png

Next we have some of the lesser NPCs of Ashes, specifically the currently allied ones (and Samwell, but he's apparently not allied, despite literally being with the players), in order of completion, I believe. We have Keagan, Feri, Dash, and Samwell.

Hayden.pngIan.pngMerkenary_Base_Alt_Colors.png

And now, some lesser NPCs that are either not allied yet, or not affiliated with the players. We have Hayden, Ian, and Radburn.

The_Emblem_Bunch.png

And also something I made, because of a weird little set of circumstances. I didn't make the portraits (Well, some of them, anyway.), also.

Hoshiko_Manakete.png

Oh, and why not, here's a basic recolor I made for Manakete Hoshiko.

Edited by InnocentBoy
  • Upvote 5

eh fuck it...

I3JiQKw.png8AgQv2c.pngJjMVRxJ.png88dOLAF.pngWOLlhMe.pngUOKInGw.pngdiBQwib.pngc7f91Qj.pngLTkkCgB.pngec40Zqm.pngqZE4w1v.png

Behold, fools, the Many faces of Maya, the resident healer of the FEF:Ashes gang. I made the original recolors and stuff myself using Natasha from FE8 as a base, came out pretty well tbh. Shout outs to inno though for being a pal and editing in all these different expressions for her because I was both too busy with coursework and knew too little about splicing at the time. In order of appearance, the expressions are: Neutral, Smiling, shocked, sorrow, prayer, anger, uncertainty, annoyance, blushing, and "Questioning her decision to continue healing Klaren", and ???. I made some custom edits for the blushed and other last two mugs myself

But wait folks, there's more! I may not be able to splice quite well yet, but I can recolor like a boss!

tqNjjQT.png9evHymN.png

Colbez and Freyl, Maya's father and brother, respectively. Colbez uses Carlyle's mug from FE8, while Freyl's is Ephidel from FE7. The old man is a Butler (homebrew class made by Murdoc, much cooler than it sounds) and a certifiable force of nature who gives no fucks what's in his way, while Freyl was a Scavenger and took alot after their father with the same type of talents, but kinda wound up...pretty dang dead (at least physically)

I leave for a lab and come back to this? Well then...

28b030e8f36a40dc99098de1e629b746.png

Here we have Ecquis, my own character in FEF and the best wyvern rider around. Also the only one but eh,,,

BrotherFull.png

Next up we have Damon, Ecquis' terrible older brother. Whether or not he shows up remains to be seen.

Alvis.png

This here is Alvis. I would say more, but he hasn't come up yet, so we'll just wait on that.

MiraTheBard.png

And here we have the best bard Mira, who isn't actually in FEF (at least not in this iteration)

Cynthia2.png

And lastly we have Cynthia here, also an expy character of sorts. I may use her in something, or I may have her show up in something later, who knows.

All above mugs were spliced by me, with the last one being a hair recolor which was done by hand because how do I recolor tools lol.

• Upvote 2

Well I don't have many but here we go

xngi1pY.png

This is Varris, I guess you could call him the alpha. It's a recolor of a sprite I found online. He's character a whipped up with very little thought or depth. It's more like he was a stepping stone onto something greater. He is a spy and that's basically it. Bare bones everything. Maybe two to four hours at most were spent on him. Looking back at his character, I get why he didn't make the cut and that's fine. In all honesty, I forgot where I was going to go with him or even if I had an idea.

bR9Bw1s.png

Now here is the Omega, let's call him "Swift Edge". I've spent many hours on him. I'm not going into too much detail but this is a 100% improvement IMO. This one is a splice and a recolor. I couldn't get the shoulder exactly how I wanted it but once I have time I'll do the touch up. Until then I'll stay in my dark corner, waiting patiently and plotting.

This seems interesting. I haven't really actually played any fire emblem games (Please don't hurt me) but the portraits have always interested me since it seems like i could sprite even more detail than I could before. Here's one I made of Yukiko Amagi, without the glasses but whatever:
zO1BKH2.png
i think it's a decent start! Anyway, I'll probably make more at some later time.

• Upvote 1

I got another for ya, just finished her up... it was rough splicing her together, not gonna lie, but eventually I buckled down and accepted I'd have to get my hands dirty with some intensive edits...I think she turned out pretty good

EE7lnfk.png

I call her Lyra...Maya's mother. now we got the whole fam together...

tqNjjQT.png+EE7lnfk.png=8AgQv2c.png9evHymN.png

And don't bother asking me why their parent's hair are both lighter shades of blue than maya's and Freyl's, FE/ Anime genetics in general are just wonky, Mkay?

• Upvote 3

Hey friends, have yall ever been dancing all night before?
PnZw32a.png
Here's Naoto Shirogane with no hat, because i can't sprite hats, hats are hard, sorry ikaru. It was very fun! Really enjoyed making this.
idk if im derailing the thread sorry i have no ocs ive never played fire emblem before thanks for listening ;;

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Well. been a while, hasn't it. But with the new FEF on the forum, there comes a shit ton of new sprites ya'll

Here, have some red heads...

Sl5op1N.pngnsHMeIB.pngMr89rsZ.pngQEvnIuo.pngrjb82Xt.png

To the very far left, we have Cadence, my fencer from Crossroads. From the left to right are her sisters, from closest to her age to oldest, and finally their mother at the very end their mother... still need to sprite the old man though.

Oh, and I got a crap ton of emotion faces too:

8icYM86.pnghcnEPm1.pngg8ewicv.pngUVXgbnW.pngJRu0Bd2.pnglPtN6qP.pngOimBcCm.pngEbKWuID.pngRSG8W72.png

Aaaaaaaaaaaand alt outfits too. I've been busy kids.

oR2fKLO.pngBCb7esL.pngm7sZRlt.pngU1y5nQw.pngk31gJeN.pnghZPUbKG.pngty2Hyvl.png

Annnnnd... Why_not

7JVPWdu.pngr4c2btL.png

EDIT: aaaaaaaaaaaaaand Grandad got done. Just casual clothes for now

pwNpObD.png