Happy birthday Tacps!

Rosesong

Like omg, totes happy birthday to like one of the like totes raddest people on this site and like a totes ma goats radical friend that like-- *shot*

Ahem... Tacps, you are fabulous. Thank you for always being my cheerleading, valley speaking counterpart, because you are so much fun to joke and carry on with. You're also a fantastic listener, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. I know we haven't talked too much recently, which is largely my fault considering I'm always busy, but know that I value you as a friend greatly.

Have a wonderful birthday Tacps!

Happy Birthday Tacos!

You're such an amazing guy and a great mod! You were one of the first people on Reborn that I really liked, and I'm so glad that I've gotten to know you a bit better through being on the auth team with you.

So keep being awesome and have a great day!

Oh, Happy Birthday. I know we don't talk a lot (if at all) but I do appreciate you helping me patiently answering my questions back when I had issues loading Reborn on a Mac. May your birthday this year and that of the subsequent ones be happy and prosperous to come.