Clowns are mean and scary! (Grinding for Charlotte)

Crossmann

So I've been having trouble with Charlotte and I'm leveling up some of my Pokemon to hopefully be up to scratch to not get one shot by her. A clown in Agate circus has multiple teams of 3 fully evolved level 65 Pokemon and most of his teams destroy mine so I was wondering if there is a better place to train than him and if there isn't what's the next best place?

Unfortunately the clown is the best grinding spot. What I do is just keep resetting until I get a 'color' that my team can handle. A lot of his leads are weak to Electric-type (Blue, Yellow, Pink, and I think Black at the top of my head). Yellow seems to be one of the more manageable teams so as long as you get some momentum going for leveling, you should be fine. It can be a pain at times but the clown is really your best bet.

Unfortunately the clown is the best grinding spot. What I do is just keep resetting until I get a 'color' that my team can handle. A lot of his leads are weak to Electric-type (Blue, Yellow, Pink, and I think Black at the top of my head). Yellow seems to be one of the more manageable teams so as long as you get some momentum going for leveling, you should be fine. It can be a pain at times but the clown is really your best bet.

Yeah, he leads with Sigilyph on Black. Colors you should look out for I'd say are Green (Life Orb Petal Dance Liligant) and arguably Black simply because both the Dusknoir and Snorlax are quite painful to deal with.

But...yeah, the clown is your best option to grind levels on, unless you want to subject yourself to a LOT of Wild encounters on Route 4.