HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENZO AKA QUINN

Garnet.

aka that one guy from league of lol aka i'm too fly for this it might be super effective, aka i stay above the ground like bird legs, aka these glasses are for stylish purposes only aka that one guy from blue exorcist aka one of the realest to ever do it and this list can go on but for now i'll just say that youre one of the dopest humans ive ever met so i truly do hope you have a great one :]]]

happy birthday, fren. many more to come!

:]

Damn, if only your birthday was tomorrow, then I could also make it a MCM.

I mean what?

Happy Birthday buddy. One of my best friends here at Reborn for all that you give me shit at times, I'd say it goes both ways.

Together me and you, we make thing 1 and thing 2.

Oh what a view for the unfortunate few.

But I know what.

A present came in the mail today, it's deez nuts.

5KrYNFR.gif

coloring-pages-thing-1-and-thing-2-dr-se

aka that one guy from league of lol aka i'm too fly for this it might be super effective, aka i stay above the ground like bird legs, aka these glasses are for stylish purposes only aka that one guy from blue exorcist aka one of the realest to ever do it and this list can go on but for now i'll just say that youre one of the dopest humans ive ever met so i truly do hope you have a great one :]]]

happy birthday, fren. many more to come!

:]

I plan to clock out at around 3 more. I'm only halfway serious. But thanks bro

happy date of birth quinn!!

Thanks farm dude

Happy Birthday Renzo!

I don't really know you that well, but you're active enough that I've seen bits of you around the place, and you seem really cool!

I hope you have a great day!

I also happen to be really cool. I see you around a lot too though I tend to squash rodents but I make an exception for the electric fairy one Reborn loves so much. Thanks for the birthday wishes bro.

Happy birthday, renzo. Wishing you a great year ahead.

Lot of good games coming out later this year so it seems like it will be a good one. Thanks dude.

who tf calls him Quinn

Happy birthday, ya wonky jib-jabber.

Well, anyone that doesn't know me by older names does you moose kicking gobstopper throwing buffoon. Thanks though broski.

happy birthday renzo! hope your day is a good one :]

Thanks and same to you zoomi

Happy birthday Renzo!

Thanks mate.

zzzzzzzzzz

happy bday boi :]

Thanks boi

Happy Birthday!

Thank you amigo

Happy birthday Quinn!

ayyyyy thanks dude

Damn, if only your birthday was tomorrow, then I could also make it a MCM.

I mean what?

Happy Birthday buddy. One of my best friends here at Reborn for all that you give me shit at times, I'd say it goes both ways.

Together me and you, we make thing 1 and thing 2.

Oh what a view for the unfortunate few.

But I know what.

A present came in the mail today, it's deez nuts.

5KrYNFR.gif

coloring-pages-thing-1-and-thing-2-dr-se

You clever bastard. I'm impressed. And thanks.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GUNZO

I'm not sure how you found out about my secret identity, but thanks!

Happy Birthday Quinn! :D

I feel honored to be wished happy birthday by the Coolest of Girls. Thanks!

Gah, this nerd >:L

Happy birthday man. Hopefully you'll have some actually good pasta for once.

I know you didn't come up into MY birthday thread talkin shit about MY pasta when it has already been established on more than one occasion that my pasta is SUPERIOR to yours. You must be outta your damn mind! C'mon son! Thanks though, especially cuz i got to use some lines from Psych in this reply

Happy birthday Aaron! I'm glad we've become friends, and our interactions are always amusing, to say the least. Have a wonderful day!

Thanks Rosie, glad I met you too but don't forget to feed those sharks or it's curtains for ya!

[01:31:16] #Quіnn: Come tomorrow you must all give your offerings to the one true god

*throws an empty pepsi bottle at Renzo*

There's my offering, false god. :P

Jokes on you I need just one more empty bottle of pepsi to become all powerful. Thanks for the help!

Happy birthday, Assnugget.

Thanks shart swimmer.

Happy birthday, Xiph

Thanks bro

d0ee4ee54a50434495c5ffe6df21a001.png

rest in spaghetti, never forgetti

reborn mc farm animal crisis and me carving your name into a towns pavement using wool

I somewhat remember that, and thanks! Though all that meat can't go to waste.

Once again, multicolouted and enwalled :3 :D

What? Your face is multicolouted and enwalled NERD

Happy birthday. Did you get out of bronze btw?

Thanks and hello i've been out of bronze for a while now i actually climbed to silver 2 and then dropped back to silver 5. but now i'm sitting at silver 4 just haven't had the motivation to climb again.

This bloke is a bloke that I like. Renzo, happy (probably late) birthday man. You've got an amazing sense of humour and even though we don't talk much I always get a kick out of your posts. Don't stop being awesome.