Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

Jan if you ever make a puzzle like the Water Treatment Center in Reborn I will personally hunt you down and have your head on a pike

yes Jan make one like that I love to get lost in mazes and that

2 minutes ago, lokighost said:

yes Jan make one like that I love to get lost in mazes and that

i will find you and make sure you never encourage jan to create harder puzzles for us ever again 

45 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

Jan if you ever make a puzzle like the Water Treatment Center in Reborn I will personally hunt you down and have your head on a pike

Please work with me so that loki ghost will never encourage jan to make harder puzzles for us ever again 

2 hours ago, Jan said:

h aha ah aha aha aha yes.

I fixed them all a long time ago. I just didn't mention it here. I just brought it up because someone mentioned that Amber was easy. She's a lot tougher now with the right EVs!! But she still might be easy if you decide to go for Rain Dance. Who knows? The balance in this version is going to be so different. 

can we talk about how i also struggled with amber in the first place

Just now, Sapphire Mahala said:

i will find you and make sure you never encourage jan to create harder puzzles for us ever again 

Please work with me so that loki ghost will never encourage jan to make harder puzzles for us ever again 

Yes. We will be the ASPT. The Anti stupid puzzle team

3 minutes ago, Atticus said:

can we talk about how i also struggled with amber in the first place

Me too. My team was pretty awfully set up for facing Amber, as my only pokemon which is good against Fire types is Seismitoad, and of course they had no chance against Energy Ball.

Then I went on a journey to find Rain Dance, and the difficulty vanished.

• Developers

I mean there's like 3 major puzzles in the entire game, lmao. I think you guys are safe. For now at least. 

1 minute ago, Sceptilespy said:

Yes. We will be the ASPT. The Anti stupid puzzle team

all hail aspt

Just now, GenericName said:

Me too. My team was pretty awfully set up for facing Amber, as my only pokemon which is good against Fire types is Seismitoad, and of course they had no chance against Energy Ball.

Then I went on a journey to find Rain Dance, and the difficulty vanished.

tbh i dont even remember how i won

i just won and i dont question it

Just now, Jan said:

I mean there's like 3 major puzzles in the entire game, lmao. I think you guys are safe. For now at least. 

We're trying to prevent you from making any more major puzzles. Ok. It doesn't have to be this way.

8 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

lol jan does what jan does he has a set plan in mind and if you come looking for me i'm in the void its one big maze LOL

1 minute ago, Might Gai said:

I actually found the WTC puzzle quiet fun please don't hunt me, crawly's gym however ...

You are quite fine my child you are simply expressing your feelings on the wtc @lokighost shall rue the day he decided to encourage jan to create more hardships for us sleep with one eye open loki you never know what might happen with me 

inb4 jan gets inspired and creates 10 hour long puzzle with every step you battle angie, and everytime you lose you battle amber, and if you lose that, you lose your save file. (Amber has a primal groudon btw)

• Developers

You know what guys? I hear you. I hear the calls for a void puzzle with invisible walls. I do like to please people. Loki has inspired me.

68e26c4dd1775eb0cb8a282b064b56ce.png

<3 Don't say I never listen to you all!

Just now, Jan said:

You know what guys? I hear you. I hear the calls for a void puzzle with invisible walls. I do like to please people. Loki has inspired me.

ASPT. Gear up.

3 minutes ago, Jan said:

LOL don't be blaming me you called this on to yourselfs

Just now, DOOMAGEDON117 said:

i didn't do it, i swear! loki inspired me to say what i said to inspire jan to F%@$ us all, i'm sorry!

It's to late for that. The missiles have been set up.