Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

if you guys complain about puzzles Then you are not ready to get magikarp (trust me dad works at jan's)

to get magikarp you need to go to gearn sewers and defeat a lvl 100 rift gyarados to unlock the karp key which opens a door to a super long maze where you have to escape from robot magikarps for an hour to get an exam that you have to complete in 2 hours and hand the papers to jan in his room to get the karp map then you fly to france and dig a hole following the map to find a scrap of paper with a code, then you need to open pokemon reborn to complete the WTC puzzle 10 times for a pc to appear where you write the code you got from france that will unlock another code that you have to write in the truck near the ss anne in glitch city in rejuvenation to get a lvl 1 shiny locked magikarp that can't breed to evolve with an everstone that you can't take off

if you read all that congrats, you wasted 5 minutes

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Might Gai said:

if you guys complain about puzzles Then you are not ready to get magikarp (trust me dad works at jan's)

to get magikarp you need to go to gearn sewers and defeat a lvl 100 rift gyarados to unlock the karp key which opens a door to a super long maze where you have to escape from robot magikarps for an hour to get an exam that you have to complete in 2 hours and hand the papers to jan in his room to get the karp map then you fly to france and dig a hole following the map to find a scrap of paper with a code, then you need to open pokemon reborn to complete the WTC puzzle 10 times for a pc to appear where you write the code you got from france that will unlock another code that you have to write in the truck near the ss anne in glitch city in rejuvenation to get a lvl 1 shiny locked magikarp that can't breed to evolve with an everstone that you can't take off

no

15 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

We're trying to prevent you from making any more major puzzles. Ok. It doesn't have to be this way.

thank you for this i highly appreciate you

18 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

Yes. We will be the ASPT. The Anti stupid puzzle team

Approved please notifiy me when new members arrive 

17 minutes ago, Jan said:

I mean there's like 3 major puzzles in the entire game, lmao. I think you guys are safe. For now at least. 

janiel  boi  don't pull an ame or You will regret it 

14 minutes ago, lokighost said:

lol jan does what jan does he has a set plan in mind and if you come looking for me i'm in the void its one big maze LOL

test me i DARE you and see what happens when a person of darkness returns to it 

9 minutes ago, Jan said:

You know what guys? I hear you. I hear the calls for a void puzzle with invisible walls. I do like to please people. Loki has inspired me.

68e26c4dd1775eb0cb8a282b064b56ce.png

<3 Don't say I never listen to you all!

JAN I DARE YOU TRY THIS HITLER MOVE AND I WILL CRUMBLE THE VERY WORLD THAT IS POKEMON REJUVENATION TO ITS KNEES TEST ME AND ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE Y

5 minutes ago, lokighost said:

LOL don't be blaming me you called this on to yourselfs

IF YOU HADN'T MENTIONED THE VOID THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED

3 minutes ago, DOOMAGEDON117 said:

i didn't do it, i swear! loki inspired me to say what i said to inspire jan to F%@$ us all, i'm sorry!

YOU are now on the list of people who need to be chained back down to hell watch out we are coming for you

7 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

ASPT. Gear up.

I'm already here i will make sure this NEVER happens 

Edited by Sapphire Mahala

Just now, Might Gai said:

ASPT => Am Supporting Puzzles Too

PRIORITY LEVEL #1 THREAT LEVEL ALIVE  SAGE OF SIX PATHS MADARA when he fights crimson 8th gate gai and proves that gai is USELESS and no longer able to fight ever again 

3 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

thank you for this i highly appreciate you

Approved please notifiy me when new members arrive 

janiel  boi  don't pull an ame or You will regret it 

test me i DARE you and see what happens when a person of darkness returns to it 

JAN I DARE YOU TRY THIS HITLER MOVE AND I WILL CRUMBLE THE VERY WORLD THAT IS POKEMON REJUVENATION TO ITS KNEES TEST ME AND ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE Y

IF YOU HADN'T MENTIONED THE VOID THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED

YOU are now on the list of people who need to be chained back down to hell watch out we are coming for you

I'm already here i will make sure this NEVER happens 

2 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

It's a warzone out here folks. Jan is sending out void puzzles with shiny magikarps inside to lure in my men. It's crazy. People are dying. Is this what you wanted @lokighost. I S  I T?!

fast to blame other after you lot said about void puzzles not me

34 minutes ago, DOOMAGEDON117 said:

can we talk about how much of a &#$%@ amber is when we just want her to do her damn job?

one of the worst characters in this game next to Ren (at least in my opinion)

3 minutes ago, Might Gai said:

welp guess i'll be alone enjoying all the puzzles by myself ... and death threats ... YAAAAAAaaaay

you could join me as there after me too

3 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

that's crazy. whaaaaaaaat. I want proof

look back at the log you'll see I never said "make a void puzzle jan" not ones I said I liked them

33 minutes ago, Might Gai said:

Or you could find a copy of V1.

Good Luck with that.

Edited by ShadeStrider

41 minutes ago, Jan said:

You know what guys? I hear you. I hear the calls for a void puzzle with invisible walls. I do like to please people. Loki has inspired me.

68e26c4dd1775eb0cb8a282b064b56ce.png

<3 Don't say I never listen to you all!

LOL I have one thing to say guys

jan got you all good

Edited by lokighost

• Developers
4 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Approximately how much of Alpha testing is done?

Can't really tell you because I'm not keeping a percent on it. It's under the "It's ready when it's ready" category. 

2 minutes ago, Jan said:

Can't really tell you because I'm not keeping a percent on it. It's under the "It's ready when it's ready" category. 

all good here

• Developers
1 minute ago, ShadeStrider said:

Understood. 

Random Fact: Sonic 06 never underwent an alpha test. It shows.

I will say though, we've made good progress! Not much longer now. 

2 minutes ago, Pata733 said:

I just got here what going on

well there a new team out to try and stop me for liking puzzles and mazes and alpha testing is nearly done